I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

Yeah, I got a good deal :slight_smile: I got For a Few Previews More for free a while ago, so I’m glad I didn’t have to pay for that disc. When I started collecting Wild East DVDs, it seemed impossible to catch up. Completing these feels like an achievement.

If there is a badge missing from the forum it is certainly that one :slight_smile: Sebastian should make some custom badges just for these occasions :slight_smile:

I sold all of my Wild East-releases some 5 years ago, then regretted and started collecting them again 2 years ago and now I only need Fistful of Trailers and 3 of the new releases. Got several good deals along the way.

For a Few Previews More was printed in a large run of 1500 copies I think and is still ‘in print’. It will probably never go OOP :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I won’t be selling mine.

Hi all, Got my first Koch boxset delivered from Strangevice.co.uk yesterday - For A Handful of Italo-Western Box #1.
Very impressed with the disks themselves with a lovely glossy feel / picture.
Also got my Italowestern - Enzyklopädie 3 [4 DVDs] boxset from Amazon.de - thanks to SWDB facebook page for the headsup - for £20.17 delivered (to UK)
Need to watch a few films this weekend!!

Hey, another WE collector! My Ramon the Mexican/California came in about a week ago, haven’t had a chance to check it out cause of finals. excellent price for FoT though! I got mine for a bit more. Have all the WE releases except for Man from Nowhere and Requiescant cause I’ve already got the re-release double features, and A Long Ride From Hell cause I have the Code Red release.

I already have the German hardbox of Long Ride From Hell, which is much better quality. Got the Wild East disc just to complete the label.

@UglyOne427 would be proud.

3 Likes

You bet! I cant hit that like button enough times. Wait until you see what remarkable picture and audio quality the wild east version has to offer.

I ordered the Western Unchained Collection 8 DVDs (Quentin Tarantino inspired) boxset yesterday from Amazon.de for c£28 delivered to the UK. Can anyone let me know if the “A Pistol for Ringo”/ “Return of Ringo” disks in the same series are worth getting?

Yes they are, but sadly the extras aren’t English friendly.

1 Like

Also, although they have English audio (which is great) they don’t have English subs for the Italian audio (which is not so great).

1 Like

Thanks Dean / Phil_H, watched Yankee earlier this afternoon on Koch media DVD and chose Italian audio and English sub’s.

This double feature arrived.

Now, does this mean I have to watch Boot Hill again? Probably.

My Westernhelden collection started today:

Another birthday come and gone and it spawned a bunch of movies but only one spaghetti western:

https://forum.spaghetti-western.net/uploads/db4315/original/2X/f/f207fd756c099966a1c1567218e62b8e93bc3a2b.jpg

Still haven’t seen this film, but i’m glad it’s more obtainable now.

Kupujemprodajem.com (RSD 900)

Yep, me too. Got my copy today. Koch Media is still the king of spaghetti western releases.

Somewhat behind on the Wild East releases, so today The Last Tomahawk / The Man Called Gringo turned up:

1 Like

Speedy shipping from Wild East yet again!