I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

Very nice and some nice soundtracks included with those aswell.

I’m mostly familiar with the Mifune/Akira combo, but that seems really interesting. Criterion do no wrong!

Well, Dean, buy 'The Samurai Trilogy… you won’t be disappointed…!

I still need the Halleluja set.

Got the The Boot Hill / Django the Bastard double feature released by RetroVision today:

On the way, from ‘Amazon.Germany’…

I’m looking forward to this. ‘Sugar Colt’ is one of my favourites; and - I think - probably the only Hunt Powers film that I actually like…

A couple of upgrades from dvd to blu-ray. Never got around to watching the dvds :slight_smile:

Mörder des Klans
Die Zeit der Geier

Just finished my review of it Rocco - Der Mann mit den Zwei Gesichtern BluRay Kritik - The Spaghetti Western Database (German). Excellent quality.

Among roughly a billion releases I got today this one turned up:

Didn’t even know Take a Hard Ride was out on blu-ray before I ‘found’ this by accident.

Pre-ordered (due 25/09/2017):

They ripped off the Danish poster for that one. Perhaps for rights reasons. Whoever has the Danish poster rights are probably beyond caring :slight_smile:

I wonder if any future releases of Milian films will include featurettes/tributes to Tomas like what Wild East did for Gemma.

And as I know you’re opposed to companies numbering their releases, buying this one will really make your blood boil :slight_smile:

That’s if it actually arrives, of course. It doesn’t look as though they’re coming through with their release of The Mercenary. They were supposed to be putting out Navajo Joe yesterday too and that doesn’t seem to be happening either by the looks of things.

Just ordered:

1 Like

The 42 minute featurette on there is really good.

1 Like

Sorry about the glare. Just need Ramon the Mexican/California now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, A Fistful of Trailers. Nice. I only need that one and a couple of the latest Wild East-releases also. Will probably never find a Fistful of Trailers cheap enough though so the collection is bound to stay incomplete :slight_smile:

It came to just over £27. Not cheap by any means but cheap compared to what I’ve seen it sell for, so it was worth it to complete the collection.

Definitely cheap. Would have bought it myself at that price.