I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

Just ordered:

At last, I’ve finally got around to updating my ‘Wild East’ DVD collection, and have just purchased the following:

Top of the list, for me, is, most definitely, the excellent Giuliano Gemma double bill, which will make up for ‘losing’ my faulty ‘NEW’ dvd editions…as I pointed out on ‘SWDB’, a few months ago.

I’ve also bought the new DVD release of Johnny Yuma, from ‘Amazon.Germany’…

Now…should I opt for the Serrano ham and olives, or a feisty home-cooked Paella, (and a bottle of ‘Rioja’) when I indulge in this tasty ‘Spaghetti Cuisine’?

Where did you buy the Wild East-releases from? Straight from Wild East or a local (European) dealer?

I’ve just got that Johnny Yuma release, it did not disappoint.

1 Like

Hi, amigo.

I bought them, without any fuss, or waiting time, from a local UK seller, based on ‘E-Bay.UK’.

This is the link to the seller’s E-Bay page:

mondomoviesandmore

The seller is extremely reliable, and I received my discs, all within one day of ordering them, in the UK.

Hope this helps.

Toscano.

1 Like

Cheers. I think I’ve bought some Wild East titles myself from him at some point. Did an outside ebay deal then I think as there were a lot I was after :slight_smile:

I am missing 4 of the newer WE-titles and I have to pick them up at some point :slight_smile:

My latest Wild East buys have been either straight from Wild East (nice preorder prices) and also from http://www.strangevice.co.uk/ and http://www.cinecityplanet.com/

1 Like

Soren, glad I could help…and thanks for the other links…

1 Like

I’ve bookmarked that mondomovies site and that strangevice one. Thank you, gentlemen. I rarely look past Amazon, and I really should.

1 Like

Just purchased this documentry, Denn sie kennen kein Erbarmen - Der Italowestern. Really excited to see more behind the scenes info on these films. I don’t even care about the lack of english features lol.

Bullets Don’t Argue. Been curious about this one for a while…

A couple of holes in my Wild East colleciton filled today:

Garringo / Two Crosses at Danger Pass
May God Forgive You… I Won’t / Massacre at Canyon Grande

Also added two spaghetti western releases to the collection:

The Unholy Four
The Grand Duel / Keoma

Happy to finally own these, can’t wait to watch a version of California which doesn’t look like shit :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Dean.

Glad to hear that you bought these editions. I’m sure that your ‘Spaghetti’ viewing enjoyment will greatly increase.

1 Like

These are nice sets. Now go out and find the Koch Media Django and Halleluja-sets as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh don’t worry amigo, I got them months ago and they are beautiful :wink:

Yes! ‘$1000 ON THE BLACK’ was free of the hissing noise which was present in Wild East’s print.

2 Likes

Fantastic! Good on you, Dean.

Have some great nights, with the viewing!

1 Like

Dean:

Totally unconnected with the ‘Spag’ collection, but I couldn’t help noticing, in your posted pic, that you also seem to be a fan of Kurosawa/Mifune?.

[quote=“Toscano, post:2738, topic:69”]
you also seem to be a fan of Kurosawa/Mifune?[/quote]

Absolutely! :slight_smile:

Which are your favourites?

For example: Do you just like Akira, or the Akira/Mifune combination?

Personally, I am in love with both Kuro., and Mifune.

Did you get around to buying this? Toshiro Mifune, at his best!!
The