I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

Just received my Wild East One Silver Dollar/Adios Gringo DVD. Great to finally own these films.

(The Man With a Name) #2702

That DVD is worth the $30 you paid in my opinion. It’ll be one of your treasures. I must have paid over £20 for mine

(The Man With a Name) #2704

How’s the quality on Johnny Yuma? Is it better than the Wild East and Mill Creek versions?

(Sundance) #2705

Hard not to be better since the WE version looks more like a VHS rip to my eyes than a DVD. I don’t think it was from a VHS though, but they (WE) might have just put a recording from German TV on the disc.

I’ll be able to tell all at the end of the month since it’s a pre-order (I should’ve mentioned) :slight_smile:. I hope it’s worth the wait!

Wow, really? In that case I’m glad I missed out on the one on eBay a few months back.

(Søren) #2707

Colosseo makes very decent releases so I’m sure it’s worth it. It’s also on my wish list :slight_smile:

(chuck connors brother) #2708

Unholy Four dispatched, but I just got the DVD which hasn’t arrived yet

(Søren) #2709

The latest Wild East-release arrived today:

(Rutledal) #2710

Is Ten Killers from Afar worth it? I own Some Dollars in a separate release.

(Søren) #2711

Yeah me too. It was only $10 + $5 postage from Wild East in preorder price and that is hard to beat, also for one new spaghetti western I don’t think I’ve seen yet.

Also I collect all the Wild East-releases so worth it for me :slight_smile:

(Asa) #2712

Just pre-ordered:

Couldn’t find the Code Red DVD, hope this one’s okay.

(The Man With a Name) #2714

The Image Entertainment DVD is better than Code Red’s in my opinion.

(Michael Baker) #2715

Just got this Wild East dvd.

I also got that quite recently, and I still need to watch The Unholy Four.

I know @Phil_H among others seem to really like this, so thought I’d giver a go!

(Phil H) #2718

Let us know what you think of it Dean

Yep!..You can for sure count me in.

(morgan) #2720

Me too!