I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

Just received my Wild East One Silver Dollar/Adios Gringo DVD. Great to finally own these films.

That DVD is worth the $30 you paid in my opinion. It’ll be one of your treasures. I must have paid over £20 for mine

How’s the quality on Johnny Yuma? Is it better than the Wild East and Mill Creek versions?

Hard not to be better since the WE version looks more like a VHS rip to my eyes than a DVD. I don’t think it was from a VHS though, but they (WE) might have just put a recording from German TV on the disc.

1 Like

I’ll be able to tell all at the end of the month since it’s a pre-order (I should’ve mentioned) :slight_smile:. I hope it’s worth the wait!

Wow, really? In that case I’m glad I missed out on the one on eBay a few months back.

Colosseo makes very decent releases so I’m sure it’s worth it. It’s also on my wish list :slight_smile:

Unholy Four dispatched, but I just got the DVD which hasn’t arrived yet

1 Like

The latest Wild East-release arrived today:

Is Ten Killers from Afar worth it? I own Some Dollars in a separate release.

Yeah me too. It was only $10 + $5 postage from Wild East in preorder price and that is hard to beat, also for one new spaghetti western I don’t think I’ve seen yet.

Also I collect all the Wild East-releases so worth it for me :slight_smile:

Just pre-ordered:

Couldn’t find the Code Red DVD, hope this one’s okay.

The Image Entertainment DVD is better than Code Red’s in my opinion.

Just got this Wild East dvd.

I also got that quite recently, and I still need to watch The Unholy Four.

I know @Phil_H among others seem to really like this, so thought I’d giver a go!

1 Like

Let us know what you think of it Dean

Yep!..You can for sure count me in.

Me too!