I Just Bought … (the SW Shopping Diary)

Just bought the 1-disc 4K Bluray of Django

5 Likes

Paid a little more than I wanted to, but after having gone through the whole Quarantine experience, I decided to treat myself

6 Likes

It’s 100% worth it. Enjoy!!!

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to checking out all of the films in their HD glory, just wish the price had been a little lower.

2 Likes

yes , Have seen this one .do like it.want to add to the collection ,on amazon the DVD jumped up to 50 dollars,ouch.l Hope i can find a little cheaper. need to check out about if there is a blue ray.

A post was merged into an existing topic: I Just Bought … (Non-SW Shopping Diary)

I’ll just wait for when it’s on sale, which is inevitable considering it’s Arrow.

2 Likes

Really like arrows stuff but ,really expensive.i know.

Just received my “Vengeance trails” set at last, what a beauty. Will be digging into it later tonight for sure, checking out the films and special features etc. :cowboy_hat_face::cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

I also got mine today. I think I 'm well prepared for this years spagvemberfest.

2 Likes

You’re in for a treat my friend, Arrow is always on the money with its releases.

1 Like

Just ordered from Amazon:

1 Like

oh shit, time flies… it is approaching!

Hey boys and girls, here’s a Top Spagvember Tip: DON’T try to watch the same film every day for thirty consecutive days. You’ll go f***ing insane!

(I imagine some of our newer members are thinking, “what sort of a tip is that? Goes without saying, doesn’t it? Who’d be stupid enough to watch the same spag thirty days in a row?”)

5 Likes

Just bought:

1 Like

Can u cross check the specs and details we have of this in the Db and let me know if any changes need to be made, thanks

2 Likes

Got these pre-ordered:

6 Likes

Pre-ordered (due out in November):

4 Likes

Same here with ‘The Great Silence’…I pre-ordered yesterday
A snow-bound classic Spaghetti, just in time for Christmas… :grinning:

Hard to believe that it’s now 30 years since Alex Cox first introduced us to this beauty on his BBC2 programme, ‘Moviedrome’…

5 Likes

This is sweet. Thanks amigos, just looked , Nice package! Went to amazon UK and just placed my order.

1 Like