I just bought.... (the CD/LP shopping diary!)

Chino soundtrack L.P by Guido & Maurizio De Angelis:

Carlo Rustichelli “La frusta e il corpo/Sei donne per l’assassino” from Grooves-inc.com for EUR 11,39

Sodom - Better Off Dead
Vader - Black to the Blind

That’s damn cheap… Nice find.

I agree - that is a great pickup and a good price

Just got the new GDM relelase of El Zorro / Supersonic Man by Gino Peguri

Too lazy to write all info but filled the holes I had in my Beat Records spaghetti western collection:

Just got this one in a trade. The King’s Records release to a Stranger In Town CD (which has more tracks than other release’s) by Benedetto Ghiglia:

That is a nice find Ennioo… Had the opportunity to pick up a copy some years ago but picked Sugar Colt and Texas Adios from King Records instead. Already had the CAM release I think. Today I wished I had picked up the Un dollaro tra i denti release also.

It’s a nice simple soundtrack which fits the minimalistic movie perfectly. Definitely one of my favourites. Both the movie and it’s score. May it serve you well :slight_smile:

These are nice releases :).

Just got the Mannaja/Tedeum (Guido & Maurizio De Angelis) and Man From the East (De Angelis brothers) soundtrack cds.

I have ordered the following GDM titles:
Il Mercenario 5,69 EUR
La Resa Dei Conti 5,69 EUR
Revolver 5,69 EUR
Il Mio Nome E Nessuno 7,09 EUR
from grooves-inc.com. I hope there will be not problems in delivery.
I can not afford to buy some Japaneese counterparts from Verita Note so I must stick with GDM :wink:

Damn nice prices djvaso… I have only ordered from them once and remember getting a Beat spaghetti western cd for practically nothing.

What is the address you use to access the site, djvaso … When I try to enter the address http://grooves-inc.com/ I get a server error :frowning:

I get the error aswell.

The addresses are www.grooves-inc.com or www.grooves-inc.co.uk or www.www.grooves-inc.de

…and they are working now, but they weren’t 5 minutes ago. Probably due to a stock update or something.

Today the latest three GDM spaghetti western releases arrived:

4 dollari di vendetta
Il figlio di Django
I quattro pistoleri di Santa Trinita

Always a pleasure listening to new spaghetti western scores…

[quote=“Søren, post:117, topic:745”]Today the latest three GDM spaghetti western releases arrived:

4 dollari di vendetta
Il figlio di Django
I quattro pistoleri di Santa Trinita

Always a pleasure listening to new spaghetti western scores…[/quote]

What is your opinion about these scores? A member at FSM board is particularly enthusiastic about Ghiglia work. Thanks in advance.

In fact I’m listening to that score right now, for the second time after I got it. It’s an atmospheric quiet little score, not as bombastic as these spaghetti western scores sometimes are. It IS quite nice actually although I will have to listen to it a couple of times more for it to settle in. The first time around I think I preferred the score for I figlio di Django (apart from that awful song Man Called Django) but first impressions are also only that, first impressions.

The score for 3 colpi di winchester per Ringo just dropped in. Composed by Armando Sciascia and released by Vedette.