I just bought.... (the CD/LP shopping diary!)

(Søren) #81

[quote=“Lindberg, post:80, topic:745”]Happy birthday Søren

You and ENNIOO should maybe soon make some top-favourite lists of SW scores?[/quote]
Thanks mate …

Ah well a list of favourite SW-scores would be pretty hard to make for me. So many good ones. One of the reasons I haven’t gotten around making a SW Top 20 list yet either. Impossible.

But certainly a worthy topic if one doesn’t already exist !?

(Yodlaf Peterson) #82

[quote=“Phil H, post:76, topic:745”]Twas I indeed. ;D
The crafty cockney strikes again. (Or the tightwad Londoner. Whichever you prefer)[/quote]
Nice find Phil.

I got this, i wonder if it was the same seller?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120274778958&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=002

(Phil H) #83

My seller was cppreston (Couldn’t see anything from your link)
Subsequently I have also picked up this one:

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=281;1;-1;-1&sku=915703

Also on ebay and a bit cheaper still. £3.91 including postage.
Actually I’m looking forward to this one even more. A lot of my favourite theme tunes on there.

(Pacificador) #84

Just bought “Lo Chiamavano King” soundtrack and am eagerly awaiting same!

Man I have been hooked on that theme since playing Red Dead Revolver 5 years ago!

(Søren) #85

Massacre al Grande Canyon soundtrack by Gianni Ferrio popped in this weekend.

(Søren) #86

Got the following two cds this weekend from Chris Casey’s big sale:

REQUIEM PER UN GRINGO [Requiem fur Django] (Tsunami TOS 0301)
IL MIO NOME E’ SHANGHAI JOE / I GIORNI DELLA VIOLENZA (Point Records PRCD 123)

Nice…

(scherpschutter) #87

[quote=“Søren, post:86, topic:745”]Got the following two cds this weekend from Chris Casey’s big sale:

REQUIEM PER UN GRINGO [Requiem fur Django] (Tsunami TOS 0301)
IL MIO NOME E’ SHANGHAI JOE / I GIORNI DELLA VIOLENZA (Point Records PRCD 123)

Nice…[/quote]

Tsunami ?

Requiem per un Danese, he won’t ever see his Flotte Teens again …

(Søren) #88

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:87, topic:745”]Tsunami ?

Requiem per un Danese, he won’t ever see his Flotte Teens again …[/quote]
LOL. I think the tsunami will pass me by this time … Unfortunately I have no more Flotte Teens movies to see. Watched the last I had on the shelf this weekend :frowning: Oh woe is me.

(djvaso) #89

I have got “Matalo!”, “La piu’ grande rapina del West / L’oro dei bravados” (LE nr. 0943) & “Spara gringo spara” soundtracks from Screen Archives Entertaiment. There was very nice service from this on-line seller. Prompt answers to my questions, first rate packing and they even added my country to the list.

(ENNIOO) #90

Come across the following at a local flea market, so duly purchased for a couple of U.K pounds:

(Just liked the cover really ;))

(Søren) #91

Got Riz Ortolani’s wonderful downplayed soundtrack to the gruesome Cannibal Holocaust:

(T.H) #92

Great music ;D

(Søren) #93

The Christmas gifts didn’t add much to my spaghetti western collection. I did get the Killer calibro 32 soundtrack by Robby Poitevin though, which I’m listening to at the moment. It aint half-bad :slight_smile:

(ENNIOO) #94

Shame !..I received none :’(.

(Søren) #95

Get a new family and/or wife… Should have the problem solved by next Christmas :slight_smile:

(ENNIOO) #96

I will see what I can do ;).

(Søren) #97

Today I received a couple of additions to the spaghetti western soundtrack collection:

Ringo il Texano by Nico Fidenco (GDM)
La belva / Se t’incontro t’ammazzo by Stelvio Cipriani (GDM)
Un genio, due compari, un pollo by Ennio Morricone (Hexacord)

(Yodlaf Peterson) #98

LA POLIZIA CHIEDE AIUTO - Stelvio Cipriani

(Søren) #99

Uh you are going to like that one…The main theme from La polizia chiede aiuto is no less than fantastic. Saw the movie for the first time about the same time I got the score a month ago and it fits like a glove :slight_smile:

(Yodlaf Peterson) #100

Great scores, i already had 2 7" records from these films aswell as the films themselves, a must buy, especially for all you Cipriani fans.