I just bought.... (the CD/LP shopping diary!)

[quote=“Lindberg, post:80, topic:745”]Happy birthday Søren

You and ENNIOO should maybe soon make some top-favourite lists of SW scores?[/quote]
Thanks mate …

Ah well a list of favourite SW-scores would be pretty hard to make for me. So many good ones. One of the reasons I haven’t gotten around making a SW Top 20 list yet either. Impossible.

But certainly a worthy topic if one doesn’t already exist !?

[quote=“Phil H, post:76, topic:745”]Twas I indeed. ;D
The crafty cockney strikes again. (Or the tightwad Londoner. Whichever you prefer)[/quote]
Nice find Phil.

I got this, i wonder if it was the same seller?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120274778958&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=002

My seller was cppreston (Couldn’t see anything from your link)
Subsequently I have also picked up this one:

http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=281;1;-1;-1&sku=915703

Also on ebay and a bit cheaper still. £3.91 including postage.
Actually I’m looking forward to this one even more. A lot of my favourite theme tunes on there.

Just bought “Lo Chiamavano King” soundtrack and am eagerly awaiting same!

Man I have been hooked on that theme since playing Red Dead Revolver 5 years ago!

Massacre al Grande Canyon soundtrack by Gianni Ferrio popped in this weekend.

Got the following two cds this weekend from Chris Casey’s big sale:

REQUIEM PER UN GRINGO [Requiem fur Django] (Tsunami TOS 0301)
IL MIO NOME E’ SHANGHAI JOE / I GIORNI DELLA VIOLENZA (Point Records PRCD 123)

Nice…

[quote=“Søren, post:86, topic:745”]Got the following two cds this weekend from Chris Casey’s big sale:

REQUIEM PER UN GRINGO [Requiem fur Django] (Tsunami TOS 0301)
IL MIO NOME E’ SHANGHAI JOE / I GIORNI DELLA VIOLENZA (Point Records PRCD 123)

Nice…[/quote]

Tsunami ?

Requiem per un Danese, he won’t ever see his Flotte Teens again …

[quote=“scherpschutter, post:87, topic:745”]Tsunami ?

Requiem per un Danese, he won’t ever see his Flotte Teens again …[/quote]
LOL. I think the tsunami will pass me by this time … Unfortunately I have no more Flotte Teens movies to see. Watched the last I had on the shelf this weekend :frowning: Oh woe is me.

I have got “Matalo!”, “La piu’ grande rapina del West / L’oro dei bravados” (LE nr. 0943) & “Spara gringo spara” soundtracks from Screen Archives Entertaiment. There was very nice service from this on-line seller. Prompt answers to my questions, first rate packing and they even added my country to the list.

Come across the following at a local flea market, so duly purchased for a couple of U.K pounds:

(Just liked the cover really ;))

Got Riz Ortolani’s wonderful downplayed soundtrack to the gruesome Cannibal Holocaust:

Great music ;D

The Christmas gifts didn’t add much to my spaghetti western collection. I did get the Killer calibro 32 soundtrack by Robby Poitevin though, which I’m listening to at the moment. It aint half-bad :slight_smile:

Shame !..I received none :'(.

Get a new family and/or wife… Should have the problem solved by next Christmas :slight_smile:

I will see what I can do ;).

Today I received a couple of additions to the spaghetti western soundtrack collection:

Ringo il Texano by Nico Fidenco (GDM)
La belva / Se t’incontro t’ammazzo by Stelvio Cipriani (GDM)
Un genio, due compari, un pollo by Ennio Morricone (Hexacord)

LA POLIZIA CHIEDE AIUTO - Stelvio Cipriani

Uh you are going to like that one…The main theme from La polizia chiede aiuto is no less than fantastic. Saw the movie for the first time about the same time I got the score a month ago and it fits like a glove :slight_smile:

Great scores, i already had 2 7" records from these films aswell as the films themselves, a must buy, especially for all you Cipriani fans.