I just bought.... (the CD/LP shopping diary!)

Bizarrely, I happened across this LP in a charity shop near me at the weekend. Not sure what it will be like but couldn’t say no for £1.

2 Likes

… the new and recent “Sentenza di morte” and “I giorni dell’ ira” soundtrack CDs.

Great find Phil ! and what a bargain.

Haven’t played it yet so hopefully won’t have any of those charity shop scratches. Looks clean enough.

The expanded score for 5000 dollari sull’asso turned up today:

Wow. Last registered purchase was by me over half a year ago. Well I just bought another one. This time the cd release for Il sogno di Zorro (and the non-sw Il giustiziere di mezzogiorno):

The cd release of Ringo e Gringo contro tutti turned up today:

Not a recent purchase (I got it for Christmas) but thought AvatarDK would like some company on this thread

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Grande-Silenzio-VINYL-Ennio-Morricone/dp/B01BZHT2IM/ref=pd_sim_15_5?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B01BZHT2IM&pd_rd_r=0274867c-49fb-11e8-bfcf-8bcbd6a57475&pd_rd_w=poBgJ&pd_rd_wg=mPe8s&pf_rd_i=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&pf_rd_p=3274180622111699416&pf_rd_r=QN83E502JYV9THZRRSD3&pf_rd_s=desktop-dp-sims&pf_rd_t=40701&psc=1&refRID=01FM7202X5XW942XTWQG

It’s great by the way. A a funky coloured vinyl too

1 Like

This came today from USA, currently enjoying it in the car!! GDM 2102

2 Likes

Got a delivery from Italy today from Digitmovies. The spending morotorium has been officially put on hold :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

An OST box set?

Yeah Dean it was the Digitmovies Western Boxset 2, here’s the link:
https://www.digitmovies.com/shop/en/cd/2000794-digitmovies-box-western-2.html?search_query=DIGITMOVIES+BOX+-+WESTERN+2&results=467

They did a Boxset 1 as well but this is now out of stock.

1 Like

I bought the first boxset back in the day. I think the Ben and Charlie soundtrack was also in that one. Either way I already had bought all the releases in box 2 when that materialized. But they are a great way of getting a bunch of great soundtracks relatively cheap.

1 Like

Hi Guys, I do collect also western soundtracks on CD/LP/Singles These were recently bought. Lola Falana is a single from “Lola Colt” and “Shalako” is a 45 rpm single ; just like “The Return of Ringo”, which is also a 45 rpm.

And these 12 I bought in April 2018 (all cd’s)

And these 15 come in my postbox in march 2018: all cd’s

Jeez! That’s quite a recent haul

In February I bought a lot of singles (45rpm)!! All titles on the single; except “Dean Reed”, the be side is “God Creates Them, I kill Them” and the last one is title track from “The Life And Times Of Judge Roy Bean”.

1 Like

But in february 2018 I also bought 12 cd’s (mostly spaghetti’s)

1 Like

Wow. This thread hasn’t seen this much action since… well ever :slight_smile:

Nice seeing some 7” singles thrown in. Am strictly a cd collector myself but that is some fine stuff. The spaghetti cd releases are obviously as have must of those myself.