I just bought.... (the CD/LP shopping diary!)

Soundtracks to La Notte degli Squali (Cipriani), Fatevi Vivi (Piccioni), Roma a Mano Armata (Micalizzi), Stridulum (Micalizzi), Milano Clan dei Calabresi (Marchetti) and the Roma L’Altra Faccia Della Violenza/Il Banda Vallanzasca set (Bixio-Franco-Tempera and Chiti/Montoria) from DustyGroove.

Treating myself after the holidays. :slight_smile:

I found this vinyl single from web auction. :slight_smile:

That’s nice Bill.

I’ve got a Japanese LP. Actually like an idiot I’ve got two of them, I thought I sold it and I replaced and it turned out it wasn’t one of the ones I’d sold! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sweet, Bill. This cover looks beautifully - good oldie. :wink:

Just picked up the soundtrack CD to COMIN’ AT YA! I’m a sucker for that goofy movie… heh.

Can you all recommend a good, relatively cheap website where I can pick some OSTs up?

Full soundtracks for movies or would you be satisfied with select scores? Cause I know Amazon has plenty of soundtrack compilations you can go through. MP3 download though, unless you want the physical discs, which will run you up. As for full albums, all I know of is the site from the Soundtrack News topic.

Amazon for MP3s, maybe Screen Archives Entertainment for actual CDs, though the latter tend to be full retail prices (but a great selection).

Physical CDs is what I’m after. More full OSTs than compilations (with few exceptions). I don’t like to pay for MP3s, I don’t think they are worth it. Thank you for the recommendations.
What frustrates me is that I was never able to get even Morricone’s OSTs from Leone’s movies in no shop anywhere and I would think that they are quite obvious.

I buy all of my spaghetti soundtracks from Amazon. Leastways, that’s the route I’ve currently been taking. Just about wiped them out from their selections, though. And I’m always hunting for a new watering hole.

Just bought volumes 1, 3 and 4 of SPAGHETTI WESTERNS soundtracks. I’ll have to buy volume 2 secondhand, eventually, so…

[quote=“Marvin W. Bronson, post:210, topic:745”]I buy all of my spaghetti soundtracks from Amazon. Leastways, that’s the route I’ve currently been taking. Just about wiped them out from their selections, though. And I’m always hunting for a new watering hole.[/quote]Screen archives sometimes have some that aren’t on amazon.

I’ll check them out. Thanks!

Just bought:

DYNAMITE JIM (shoot me… I like the score! ::slight_smile: )
THE GREAT SILENCE

An incredible 99p charity shop find - Morricone’s The Big Gundown in virtually mint condition!

After being off the wagon (on the wagon?) for 3-4 years I just picked up a couple of soundtracks:

Sabata Trilogy (3CD) - Quartet Records
Il Grande Duello - Quartet Records
10000 Dollari per un Massacro / Per 100.000 Dollari T’Ammazzo - GDM
Mi Chiamavano Requiescat… Ma Avevano Sbagliato - GDM
Bastardo… Vamos a Matar! - Digitmovies

Still more catching up. The following soundtracks all released by GDM turned up this weekend:

…E divenne il piu’ spietato bandito del sud
The Bounty Killer
They Call Me Halleluja / Return of Halleluja
The Price of Power
Ehi amigo… sei morto!
Jesse & Lester
The Stranger Returns
Death Played the Flute
Black Killer
T’ammazzo! Raccomandati a dio
Gli eroi del West
Il colt era il suo Dio

And two more arrived yesterday from GDM’s own online music store:

Django spara per primo
Uccidi o muori

Still a long way to go though…

A couple of scores released by GDM turned up today:

Il mio nome e’ Shangai Joe
Anda muchacho, spara!

Got the out-of-print Texas, addio from Quartet Records from amazon.co.uk.