I just bought.... (the CD/LP shopping diary!)

Yep!

I didn’t know where else to post this, in the movie keoma does anyone know if the Guy singing the male parts is Franco Nero it sounds like him.

I have just got book with CD “Tomas Milian: The Tough Bandit, the Rough Cop and the Filthy Rat in Italian Cinema” which was bought on ebay.
[url]http://img576.imageshack.us/i/tomasmilian.jpg/[/url]

Arriving tomorrow by Priority Mail: (Yes, I splurged…)

EHI AMICO…C’E SABATA, HAI CHIUSO! (SABATA)
INDIO BLACK
PER POCHI DOLLARI ANCORA (FORT YUMA GOLD)
QUEL CALDO MALEDETTO GIORNO DI FUOCO/ LO CHIAMAVANO VERITA/ ATTENTO GRINGO…E TORNATO SABATA
BOUNTY KILLER/ UN UOMO, UN CAVALLO, UNA PISTOLA/ NEVADA
KILLER ADIOS, 7 WINCHESTER PER UN MASSACRO
ACE HIGH (I QUATTRO DELL’AVE MARIA) 2 CD
VENDO CARA LA PELLE (I’LL SELL MY SKIN DEARLY)
LA SPINA DORSALE DEL DIAVOLO (THE DESERTER) (EXPANDED)
THE HILLS RUN RED (1000 EDITION)
8)

Thats some splurge :smiley: .

I saw the "A Pistol for Ringo "/“The Return of Ringo” Italian vinyl record for 12 dollars at a local music shop. Should I buy it?

I´d buy it for that sum.

Good score to The Return Of Ringo in my opinion.

It’s a good price. I sold a copy for more than that 10 years ago. What does the condition look like ? However, unless their is a particular reason for wanting the vinyl release there are more tracks available on CD releases of the scores.

Well, if the CD has more tracks then I won’t spend my money on the vinyl. Thanks for the information ENNIOO!

After waiting since mid September and much frustration, I have almost lost hope :-[ . But this morning third volume of “Mario Bava Soundtrack Anthology” has turned up :).

Whilst at a convention over the weekend, I managed to snag Morricone’s Chi l’ha vista morire? score, and my Amazon order of the Spaghetti Western Vol. 3 and 4. discs only recently arrived. Can’t wait to delve into them. :slight_smile:

Vendo Cara La Pelle OST finally!

I have finally managed to complete Spaghetti Westerns Soundtracks by DRG. Volume 1 has come today ;D .

Easy Tempo Vol. 1. and 3, and a Cinevox Lounge Comp featuring Maurizio E Guido de Angelis, Riz Ortolani, Piero Piccioni, etc. :slight_smile:

I have got several GDM titles:

• 20,000 DOLLARI SPORCHI DI SANGUE
  • ZORRO LA MASCHERA DELLA VENDETTA
  • IL SUO NOME GRIDAVA VENDETTA
  • LITTLE RITA NEL WEST
  • SU LE MANI CADAVERE! SEI IN ARRESTO
  • L’IRA DI DIO
  • JOHN IL BASTARDO
  • MUORI LENTAMENTE, TE LA GODI DI PIU’

Is this thread only for SW cds btw?

Sören, who started the thread, wanted it exclusively for Spagie music. Read the first post.

[quote=“djvaso, post:183, topic:745”]I have just got book with CD “Tomas Milian: The Tough Bandit, the Rough Cop and the Filthy Rat in Italian Cinema” which was bought on ebay.
[url]http://img576.imageshack.us/i/tomasmilian.jpg/[/url][/quote]

Book ruuuuuuules. I have a little collection of Mediane books, including the Attori a Mano Armata and Amando Trovaioli ones. :slight_smile:

just found a couple of bargins on ebay… Scores for DIO PERDONA… lO NO! :Carlo Rustichelli and Bruno Nicolai’s ANDA MUCHARO SPARA! & DJANGO SPARA PER PRIMO.Looking forward to the Nicolai one as his are always a great listen.