How SW Saloon unconsciously influences your daily life

[quote=“Col. Douglas Mortimer, post:38, topic:2117”]BTW, I think this dude was HIM.

http://www.spaghetti-western.net/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=894[/quote]

Just checked his 9 posts. The 1st 3 posts are indeed a bit suspicious. But the rest are very different from his “style”.

Yes I checked as well. Unless the lithium he’s taking finally kicked in the posts are very different.

Only when things are speeded up …

[quote=“I…I…Idiot, post:40, topic:2117”]1. Stanton’s always right
2. Sherp’s the smartest
3. ENNIOO is God
4. Phil H is the father figure of the group

and you’ll be OK

With that being said check out my new site…

www.whyangeleyesleft.com[/quote]

1. I…I…Idiot is not an idiot, at least not all the time :wink:

Suspicious & he’s posting in El Condor. If he ‘finds’ this thread then we know we’re onto something.

I think he’s trying to be different to conceal it but unconsciously/subconsciously some of the OLD conventions/traditions RISE to the SURFACE.

Much too deliberate imo.

I think we shouldn’t utter such notions in the forum. Better do it via pm.

If we are wrong we are giving new members a good reason to be puzzled or to be annoyed.

And in the end unless SD is doing all his bullshitting again I don’t mind him being secretly in the forum.

Anyone can be here for me as long as they’re not offensive.

Ha ha, well, a possibility

F@4k you! :wink:

Ehhhmmmm :-X…

Yeah… I try to make it a habit to remember if something is bothering me, I’m being too serious about life.

If someone makes a comment like this, I am under the impression they can see a bit of joking for what it is…

Autephex, sorry to post here but your inbox is full. I sent your disc today.

Thanks RF! Really looking forward to that one, sounds like fun… I cleared out some messages if you needed to send anything to me about trades or anything

Yeah there is a guy there named wellsc (I don’t think I spelled it right), and he flames everybody. Problem is…He’s a moderator!

People on CG can be real dicks. Luckily, that stuff seems to mostly stay away from the SW community there. I never even look in the forums

Pardoning my ignorance but what’s the CG forum?

Cinemaggedon… a site dedicated to “bad” movies

Thanks…a “bad” movie site sounds pretty good…might check it out, but just not join the forum!

Looks like that site may be down.