How SW Saloon unconsciously influences your daily life

For me:

1. In honor of I…I…I…Idiot, I now write and even say the word in Tuco-style. ;D

2. Every time someone says they like a movie here, I start to hate it even if I initially felt ok about it. :wink:

I’ll think of some more…

Just to be obstinate?
Or do you just hate everybody here?

:o

[quote=“Mrs Angel Eyes, post:1, topic:2117”]For me:

1. In honor of I…I…I…Idiot, I now write and even say the word in Tuco-style. ;D

2. Every time someone says they like a movie here, I start to hate it even if I initially felt ok about it. :wink:

I’ll think of some more…[/quote]

Women, we’ll never understand them

Personally I have no idea what you’re trying to say, and I’m not joking

I think it’s a joke in an ironic way.

I’m not sure if this is on topic but the city of Toronto where I live is very multicultural, there is a large Italian population, and a somewhat substantial Hispanic population as well.

Everytime I see or meet an Italian or latin person, I always imagine him/her having a small part in an SW.

Is he a rancher? Saloon Keeper? Deputy? Town Drunk? Eccentric preacher?

Would she make a good saloon girl? the banker’s scheming wife? The farmer’s daughter?

1 Like

I am pretty sure it was. My response was supposed to be in the same spirit. But, my message ended up with a shocked smiley instead of this…

;D

I do that too, Col :slight_smile:

scherp, I can’t help you there. If you don’t get me, you don’t get me.

Chris, I’m sure you know but I was being more or less facetious. I’m not sure why people would take it personally though, as I thought it was obviously facetious. Guess it wasn’t.

Yep. Figured as much! :wink:

^That’s why I like this forum; people don’t usually take themselves too seriously, like you, Chris.

But seriously… “women” comments - what’s next? PMS jokes? That’s rich.

Any room I enter now I hear the piano player stop. :wink:

1 Like

;D

That is so true

Hmm… This topic could get violant if someone replies to this.

Not at all, Mrs Angel Eyes and I are great friends, we have a lot in common, we both hate pets, especially dogs, and we don’t take ourselves too seriously

My dog and cat had better not read this!

Only if the PMS is acting up

I think my water just broke.

Tell them Mrs Angel Eyes is more dangerous than I am

I don’t really get no. 2 Mrs Angel Eyes ;).

Look out, it’s Cruella de Vil! :wink: