How SW Saloon unconsciously influences your daily life

yep, its been down for a couple days now… hoping nothing bad has happened

Not anymore! He got demoted for being a dick…so I hear! :wink:

Damn… I know it’s happened at least once before… With any luck they’ll get up again (fingers crossed).

I really hope Cinemageddon will start working again

I know file sharing is illegal and all, but I really depend on sites like CG to download movies since I wanna watch the movie first and see if I like it before I buy the DVD. I made the mistake before of buying DVD’s of movies I haven’t seen yet, and ended not liking the movie, which is a waste of my money.

Not to mention the hard work of people over there with fandubs etc. Making sure one can watch these rare movies as they should be viewed. If you want to spend you hard earned money on a shit full framed copy of a movie in English because the companies can’t release it remastered with the proper aspect ratio, go ahead. A lot of these movies have been augmented to be viewed in the best possible form. By all means, buy the great releases of your favorite movies but don’t own Django 3 times because they keep re releasing it. Killer Kid & Un Buco are examples of movies you can only get there to view proper & in English. It’s just like what we do here, trade DVD’s with each other, just on a larger scale.

Plus there’s a shitton of stuff there that you just won’t find… anywhere

Some of the stuff I’ve gotten from CG can not be bought, relics of the past that someone has decided to share

And this is a huge thing that makes CG beautiful…

Yes sir! I don’t think downloading Italian un-available 70’s trashwestern films, and not non-Crea/Fidani Spaghettis either.

File sharing in itself is not illegal, only file sharing of copyrighted material

I didn’t download before and I still prefer trading which I think is a nice thing, but CG is a convenient place to check out some hard-to-find movies