God Forgives … I Don’t! / Dio perdona … io no! (Giuseppe Colizzi, 1967)

No, the subs are not forced.

2 Likes

Weird. I’m pretty sure I corrected this already once. No italian audio on this disc.

Too bad it’s not super available anymore or is it? Couldn’t find it on Swedish Amazon

It’s also available on “Terence Hill & Bud Spencer Comedy Collection 4” which has Buddy Goes West, The Troublemakers, God Forgives… I Don´t! and Today We Kill… Tomorrow we die!

1 Like

it is the exact same disc in there, correct?

I don’t have that particular collection but I’d guess so.

Yeah, all four of those movies were released by the same Scandinavian company as well. Soul Media, I believe.

Today We Kill… Tomorrow we die! was rumored by Synapse awhile back correct?

Yes, but no further news else you would see it updated in the SWDb calendar :slight_smile:

I’ve got the Scandi one of that too, its perfect.

1 Like

Oh I know, it’s Synapse…if they mentioned it two years ago we may see it by 2025…maybe. Still love them though!

Didn’t even know there was one but just found a brand new copy for sale already stateside for $16.99. Easy purchase! Thanks for the tip!!!

1 Like

Yeah, nice one. That’s a good buy.

This movie’s page in the SWDb has been upgraded to the new “SWDb 3.0” format (thanks @Carlos ). Please have a look and let us know if there’s something you can add (information, trivia, links, pictures, etc.).

Top of the page has been fixed and a new poll added. :grinning:

2 Likes

I’d seen Ace High, but not this, until now. Thought it was great although it’s behind its sequel in my rankings of things. I just prefer that film’s charisma and overall energy. After this it’ll be Boot Hill next. I have a bad habit of watching these spaghetti western series out of order but thankfully these films were from an era before overly complicated continuities.

As for the film itself, while Terence and Bud don’t share that much screen time until the second half, it goes without saying when they are together it’s fireworks. And Frank Wolff does a very enthusiastic performance. Soundtrack by Carlo Rustichelli is very grandiose, different than the norm but I think it works here.

4 Likes