Global DVD (Naushad - South Africa)

I always watch this film afterwards:

As far as i know they are pressed discs, not DVD-Rs

Oh yes that is the Global-release. Looks simply stunning I agree. Koch Media quality. But that is also the best-looking of the lot.

His discs are not DVD-Rā€™s, correct

I have Night of Serpent and Finders Killers which I picked up cheap from Sazuma

I have thought about getting his latest stuff even if itā€™s expensive

Theyā€™re all DVDs to my knowledge, but I still wouldnā€™t pay $30 or whatever. When I saw his ioffer (or was it ebay?) pages I couldnā€™t believe the prices. From Global, Iā€™ve got:

Arizona Colt Returns
Bastards - Go and Kill
Dead Men Donā€™t Make Shadows
One More to Hell
Revenge of Sartana
Ringo Kill
Ringo the Lone Rider

I got them from another online distributor for more reasonable prices. I think they are pretty acceptable quality-wise (I am not very picky though) ā€¦ despite those weird issues with the screen jumping and such.

I was always under the impression his discs were DVDRs as Iā€™ve never bought any from himā€¦ if they are pressed discs and come commercially packaged then I think his pricing may be justified. It is surely fairly expensive for a small operation to release in retail quality format. It isnā€™t as big of a deal for larger companies as they are already mass-producing DVDs in this format. Plus the titles seem to be consistently rare ones that were not previously available from other sources as DVD. But then I could be wrong about that last part as Iā€™m not completely familiar with all foreign releases that are available.

But again, I still think he would ultimately do more business if he just lowered the prices by $10

I purchsed and paid for Globalā€™s three newest SW releases in March and I still have not received the DVDā€™s. If I had it to do over again, I would have never placed the order in the first place. By the time I do receive the DVDā€™s, if ever, I will most likely already have Wild Eastā€™s releases of ā€œKiller Caliber 32ā€ and ā€œDjango Meets Sartanaā€.

Have you tried PMing him through his forum name? (Warrior) I donā€™t know how often he logs on these days but itā€™s worth a shot if you have been waiting since March.

Naushad (Warrior) was last logged-in in february apparently

Thought heā€™d been quiet for some time now

Maybe heā€™s out of business?

Too bad about the DVDs LVC, they were also a bit expensive I presume?

Iā€™m looking forward to the WE double features of these films, very nice

I did enquire re the films at the time to his regular e mail address and received no reply. When I sent him a p.m through the forum he told me not to p.m him through the forum.

Obviously he does not want any more business from us.

Thatā€™s too bad since some of his releases were good quality

Night of the Serpent and His Life is Mine, for example

But they were often too expensive, and a bit difficult to order since he hardly had any retailers after Xploited stopped selling them

Naushad has been selling on ebay recently, he had Oā€™ Cangaceiro up with a buy it now of $55.00!!!

For that price I reckon it may be worth buying two copies :wink: .

It goes without saying that the disc is definetly aimed at people who donā€™t know the meaning of the word bootleg, torrent, or DVD-R. Not that any of those are especially good/legal things, but people (such as myself Iā€™m afraid to say) will doanythingto get there hands a\on amovie. Particularly a Spaghetti!

Some people will go to extreme measures to get hold of filmsā€¦but will they sell there soulā€¦

There is no shame in that. You do what you gotta do to see these films.

Reading your post gave me chills Ennio. LOL

Update since my last post. I still have not received the DVDs I ordered and I have not received a refund via Paypal, which is how I paid. No refund despite multiple requests.

I hate it when you have paid for something and you chase it up and you get no reply.

I never bought stuff from him cause I always thought of him as a somewhat dodgy character.