Global DVD (Naushad - South Africa)

Yes the middle is definitely the correct one… OK so the global dvd release is the best version around of this one then as it contains the original aspect ratio without any squishiness :slight_smile:

Am still probably going to get the release a one time or another because of the release of Cobra on the disc though.

HI EVERYONE
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ON THE BOARD
I HAVE DECIDED TO RELEASE THESE TITLES NOW AND LEAVE CANGACEIRO WITH BLOOD AT SUNDOWN ALONG WITH 10 KILLERS IN MARCH

THESE ARE ALL AVAILABLE NOW $20
KILLER ADIOS =widescreen eng dubbed $20
32 CALIBRE KILLER eng wide $20
ONE DAMN DAY AT DAWN DJANGO MEET SARTANA= eng wide $20
COBRA MISSION $15
SONS OF THUNDER eng wide $20 GUILLIANO GEMMA -aka MY SON THE HERO

contact me if u want any as i only have limited quantities and yes its only availabe from me .
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME PRIVATE MESSAGES THRU THE BOARD WITH ORDERS.USE MY EMAIL ADRESS

videob@telkomsa.net

they are all listed here

http://www.ioffer.com/users/videob

Far out 8)

How is the quality for these prints Naushad?

they are the same quality as ringo lone rider

Are these actually out yet?

KILLER ADIOS
32 CALIBRE KILLER
ONE DAMN DAY AT DAWN DJANGO MEET SARTANA

Has anybody received them yet? If so, any comments?

They are listed for sale at ioffer as you may have seen in a previous post, but do not know anyone who has them.

$25 a piece is also way too much… In this day and age where the new Koch Media releases cost $12 (for Europeans at least) it’s hard to justify a price like that. Selling them at $10-15 would be more fair. Hell we are talking about (almost) homemade releases. If they were better packaged (better cover/case and extra material) they might warrant a higher price / be more attractive.

I agree with that, even though it’s clear that Koch can produce these at lower cost and sell larger numbers of course…

Oh sure but I have a feeling that Naushad’s profit margain at a selling price at $25 is probably a lot over what Koch Media is earning a piece. If Koch Media has any noticeable profit at all on these spaghetti western releases.

My statement was purely from a consumer’s viewpoint. I mean, even Wild East which doesn’t have that large a print run are still packaging their movies nicely and are selling at a lower price (than Global).

I don’t really care about the price… Well, I do, but I’d just like to know if the discs are out so I can buy them no matter what the price. ;D

I am aware of the ioffer page and the release date mentioned there (7th Feb), I have actually been following it ever since Naushad mentioned it in early January. It just seems that nobody has bought any of the three packs being offered (based on the fact that all of them display quantity of 20 still available)? And I don’t know anybody who has any of the discs.

I guess I could just try buying them, but I don’t like being first! :wink:

And I even emailed Naushad and didn’t get a reply. :’(

Not a good sign. He’s usually quick in responding.

Friend emailed him twice and no reply.

There was voice from Naushad recently on SW web board so I suppose that he is OK.

I’ve saw him selling his stuff on ioffer, but the prices… oh my

I’d like those new DVDs he’s selling too, but there is absolutely no way I would ever pay those prices.

Same here…i think it’s steep for what they are…and oft times the quality has been dubious…not to mention the ghosting issues on some.

His release of Night of the Serpent is prestine.I have a DVD-R of it and when I sawtheDVD-R menu, I thought terrible quality but was wrong. Or maybe the version I have isn’t even the South African one?

It must be tough for the guy since he can read what we say.

[quote=“korano, post:138, topic:563”]His release of Night of the Serpent is prestine.I have a DVD-R of it and when I sawtheDVD-R menu, I thought terrible quality but was wrong. Or maybe the version I have isn’t even the South African one?

It must be tough for the guy since he can read what we say.[/quote]

OK…maybe a bit harsh…i’m really only thinking of two discs in particular. Still…they are pricey for dvd-r’s…

hey if you’re going to be putting that high of a price on the discs, you should be prepared for some criticism… i’m sure the guy puts a good amount of work into his releases and hats off to him for that, but if he’s trying to make some money for his efforts he’d probably get more return by lowering his price so more people can buy them