Global DVD (Naushad - South Africa)

I await in anticipation to view these problems when mine arrive in the mail.

The technical term is of course ā€œghostingā€ and is a commonly made error when converting from PAL ā†’ NTSC.

You ordered the same two or the whole package?

Yes, I ordered the same two as you.

Just saw the Chaco disc through last night and the ghosting isnā€™t as apparent in this one as it was on the Dead Men Donā€™t Make Shadows-disc. Itā€™s still there though more noticeable some places than others.

Did you ever get your copies, Ennioo?

[quote=ā€œAvatarDK, post:64, topic:563ā€]Just saw the Chaco disc through last night and the ghosting isnā€™t as apparent in this one as it was on the Dead Men Donā€™t Make Shadows-disc. Itā€™s still there though more noticeable some places than others.

Did you ever get your copies, Ennioo?[/quote]

Itā€™s funny you ask as I was just thinking about these discs!

I ordered them from Cine City a couple of weeks ago, and have not received yet.
I have not chased up as we have been having alot of postal strikes here in the U.K, and I am also waiting for a couple of items from Exploited aswell.
More postal strikes to come though here in the U.K, so I think I will hold back ordering stuff for the moment.
Did you get your discs from Cine City ?..I have not used them beforeā€¦

I ordered mine on September 26th and got a mail the following day saying they were shipped and about three days later I had the discs.

Did you ever get a ā€˜discs have been shippedā€™-mail? If not throw him a mail asking if he just ā€˜forgotā€™ you. Iā€™ve dealt with Cinecity before via their ebay-shop though but this time I ordered directly from the site (was an euro cheaper per disc I think).

I ordered the items on a Saturday (two weeks ago) and received an e-mail saying the discs would be posted out on a Monday, and that is the last I heardā€¦but I have just dropped him a mail just in case like you say he has forgot me.

Oā€™cangaceiro announced by Global Video. The only Milian-spaghetti I havenā€™t seen

More a semi-spaghetti

Neither have I
Itā€™s my experience that few people have seen it

Have you seen it? Bruckner calls it ā€œa very well-made revolution adventureā€ and with Milian in the leading role this canā€™t be anything but good :slight_smile:

As Stanton stated: ā€œMore a semi-spaghettiā€ !!! Enjoyable movie though with Tomas in great shape !!!

i dont want to discredit my own movie,but i found it dead boring .face to face is tomas milians best movies after big gundown

Itā€™s rather uneven, like all of Fagoā€™s films. An ok film for me (5/10), which starts well before the narrative goes in strange directions.

But itā€™s interesting to compare it with the revolution SWs.

Very honest of you brother warrior - but Iā€™ll still be getting a copy ā€¦ cheers.

What about another Global Video announced release? Sure, here you go:

Iā€™ll die for vengeance aka Sapevano solo uccidere aka Saguaro

To be released at the same time as Oā€™cangaceiro. Enjoy, amigos :wink:

Global Video has alot of stuff in the pipeline thenā€¦a never ending supply :)ā€¦

Yes its looking out to be a damn fine spaghetti western year. Koch Media up to speed again, Wild East already released two spaghettis and plenty announced and Global Video with fistful upon fistful of good stuff. And then thereā€™s the small German companies ā€¦ Sweet.

dont forget i just released ā€œone more to hellā€ and ringo lone rider as well
both wide and eng dubbed.
next will be blood at sundown =john garko and dallas aka 10 killers from afar

10 Killers Came From Afar due for May release: