Global DVD (Naushad - South Africa)

Naushad’s latest releases are going to be the stongest set yet.Now there are communication problems between Naushad &
Xlploited.Xploited are essential for distribution of Global releases due to their excellent rep with the fans who feel comfortable
purchasing from them.Please Naushad & Tony resolve the difficulties.

Anybody in here actually ordered the new releases? Should have come out on July 10th but haven’t really heard anything lately!

I’m a little worried with all this talk of a falling out with Xploited Cinema…because this is where i get most of my SW’s and the only place i have purchased stuff from Global. As someone else said, hopefully it can be sorted out soon!

Still haven’t heard anything and no news on the spaghetti western board and I never heard from Naushad again… perhaps the releases were cancelled or delayed (yet again)…

[quote=“AvatarDK, post:44, topic:563”]Still haven’t heard anything and no news on the spaghetti western board and I never heard from Naushad again… perhaps the releases were cancelled or delayed (yet again)…[/quote]Naushad answered now at the swwb:

released. only pal. next week in ntsc .then i will take orders

these are available

arizona colt returns= eng and italian audio=wide
unholy 4= beautiful remastered=eng=wide
bastards go and kill=wide eng
dead men dont make shadows pal only wide

It does not look like this will be sorted out re Xploited Cinema and Naushad…shame.

Alot of disagreements in life are to do with money…I wonder if this is the case here ?

And like it has already been pointed out Naushad’s prices have gone up and problems with parcels going astray when dispatched from South Africa.

These are now available on e-bay. Anyone bought them yet?

They WERE out on ebay… One of each only. They were sold (except for Unholy Four perhaps) and now nothing. Don’t know what’s happening. Last week the covers for the releases were still not completely done but still they were sold on ebay… Lets see what happens.

Yes, I noticed them on E Bay.

Naushad said they will be sold separatly on E Bay or you can buy the current four titles in a pack direct from him.

It will be interesting re his sales of THE UNHOLY FOUR, as I would have thought most people will buy THE WILD EAST version (when it comes out) as will probably be cheaper for a start and available from more places.
Unless the Naushad version is a longer version and/or more correct widescreen ratio ?

all my dvds are available now.
unholy 4 is sold out in south africa.getting more stock soon.
as for xploited ,it has nothing to do with money,he orders very late and sometim i dont have stock to suply him.
i have a cut off date for all orders.

all these 4 releases are anamorphic.beautiful prints

as for fedra west,show me another version in english in the world right now.everyone was told told th condition before they bought it.

it will on ebay next week again when i get more stock.

arizona colt returns=eng and italian tracks
bastards go kill
unholy 4
dead men dont make shadows

next up: night of serpent and 10 killers come from afar

Anybody in here actually purchased any of said dvds?

If so please post running time, aspect ratio (1.85 / 2.35 ?), overall quality.

Wanted Bastards Go and Kill and Dead Men Don’t Make Shadows but Naushad refused to sell them to me separately and I don’t really want Arizona Colt Returns which I’ll get from Koch Media or Unholy 4 which I’ll get from Wild East.

Nobody at all?

There’s some screen captures of Naushad’s latest at swwb:

http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?disc=160642;article=156442;title=Spaghetti%20Western%20Web%20Board
http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?disc=160642;article=156446;title=Spaghetti%20Western%20Web%20Board
http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?disc=160642;article=156445;title=Spaghetti%20Western%20Web%20Board

Hi, ive got them i posted the grabs on the SWWB - ‘arizona colt returns’ is 2.35:1 widescreen im not sure what the others are exactly i think ‘Dead men…’ is 1.85:1 ill check them this afternoon and post some more info -. qualitywise they are excellent good sharpness / colour highly reccomended dont miss out on them

[quote=“AvatarDK, post:51, topic:563”]Anybody in here actually purchased any of said dvds?

If so please post running time, aspect ratio (1.85 / 2.35 ?), overall quality.

Wanted Bastards Go and Kill and Dead Men Don’t Make Shadows but Naushad refused to sell them to me separately and I don’t really want Arizona Colt Returns which I’ll get from Koch Media or Unholy 4 which I’ll get from Wild East.[/quote]

Shame you could not buy them separately .

Yeah. He wants to sell them as a pack of course realizing that his Unholy 4 and Arizona Colt Returns are coming out in competing and very probably superior versions. But a damn shame, agreed :slight_smile:

You can buy these separately from www.cinecityplanet.com

Ah, he got them. Nice, will pick up copies there then. Thanks for the info.

Was watching Naushads release of Dead Men Don’t Make Shadows (didn’t finish it due to the too late hours, will finish tonight) and have a few comments on the quality of the print. For starters it is NOT anamorphic, so don’t know what the above statement was all about :frowning:

Plus there is something wrong with the transfer. The print its taken from is obviously gorgeous. Perfect picture etc. BUT and I don’t know the technical terms here, it is as if the previous frame is sometimes superimposed on the following making a very jittery effect when there is movement in the picture or a camera zooming in or out is taking it please making it very hard to look at in places.

Sure hope Bastards Go And Kill have been transferred better.

Anybody have any firsthand knowledge of the other releases in this batch?

Just took a quick look at the Bastards dvd. It looks to have the same problems… Damn shame. But hey no alternatives as is so will have to make due.