Global DVD (Naushad - South Africa)

Yes, you are probably right.

Posting on behalf of Naushad (Global DVD) - His new releases coming very soon are:

Arizona Colt Returns
[/URL]

Night of the Serpent

Full House For the Devil
[URL=http://img238.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fullhouseforthedevilyt6.jpg][url]http://img238.imageshack.us/my.php?image=arizonajn9.jpg[/url]

Chaco (Bastard Go and Kill)
no artwork yet

contact email for Nausahd is : videob@telkomsa.ne

i personally cant wait for these, in english at last!!!
cheers amigos

Well, if they are anything like the quality of FEDRA WEST, I do not think it is worth releasing them.

those DVD covers looks atrocious. like somebody made them in MS Paint back in the windows 95 daysā€¦

Be fair. Fedra West is by far the worst of the lot picture quality wise released by Global DVD. Releases like His Life Is Mine / Man Called Invincible looks just as great as what you get from Wild East. But agreed statement of how the quality is going to be would be appreciated.

I think the covers look great, not any worse than Wild Eastā€™s releases for example. and theyā€™re still in work so with all the text etc filled theyā€™ll look nice.

And yes, Fedra West is very bad quality but other Global releases have been at least ok quality and some have been excellent.

I have noticed the covers are printed on extremely thin paper, and some of the covers do not appear to fill out the DVD box as good as they could do if they were printed at a slightly larger size.

I noticed this with His Life Is Mineā€¦it did make me think the film quality was going to be bad too, tho i was pleasantly surprised. But, since itā€™s the only one of their releases i have, i canā€™t comment on the quality of the othersā€¦

Ah, yes the cover to His Life Is Mine is downright awful the others are a lot better.

How do I get a list of their releases / prices? Do I just email them or do they have a website?

i sent the guy an email and i got a quick response, so i think thatā€™s the best way to contact them, i donā€™t know anything about any website of theirs

Thanks mate. Iā€™ll drop him a line.

Tried this email address and it bounced back as not found. can you confirm it is correct?

videob@telkomsa.net

Cool, thanks. Iā€™ll try it again.

I appreciate Naushadā€™s releases since they are the rare SW no one else would let see the light of day.Fedra West,who else ever
knew an English audio was around?Night Of The Serpent is another case of German audio & cut severely on VHS.I welcome an
English release.Iā€™m thankful Naushad has the fortitude to release these rare gems especially the films that have foreign audio
which I have.Chaco(Bastard Go & Kill) I havenā€™t been able to track down yet so this will be a welcome release.Probably purchase
multiple copies of this film & Night Of The Serpent as I did of Fedra West.I support all of his releases so he continues to push on.As for the art work they are all praiseworthy.South Africa for an unknown reason to me received many SW for the theaters that no
other country had available.I will be purchasing without hesitation:Arizona Colt Returns,Night Of The Serpent,Full House For The Devil & Chaco.

Yes nice releases. The new ones are a bit expensive though.

I have Globalsā€™ Moment to Kill and A Man Called Invincible and the quality is as good as Wild East releases. There has been a lot of discussion on the SWWB about Global DVDā€™s going missing. Apparently the South African postal service isnā€™t very reliable. I encountered similar problems with 2 other African postal services where poorly paid postal workers were helping themselves to packages. Personally, I would wait until Naushads releases become available from Western vendors.

So far all Naushadā€™s releases have been available on Xploited cinema too which is reliable.

Thereā€™s apparently some kind of communications problems between Naushad and Xploitedcinema. According to Naushad they wonā€™t be available from xploitedcinema. Donā€™t know whats been going on. We must also remember that at least Arizona Colt Returns should be available from Koch Media in August in a version with probably Italian dub and English sub titles. The best way to view a Antonio De Teffe-spaghetti. And the Koch Media release is bound to be better picture quality than the Global Video one and will probably only cost about half.