George Hilton is not dead! Viva Hilton!

HAHAHA

But seriously folks, you couldn’t imagine how uncomfortable I was going to bed last night not knowing whether he was alive or dead, almost like one of his Giallo roles!

I’m so relieved.

[quote=“Federico, post:27, topic:2195”]I’ve just called George and we had a big laugh about that.

He’s absolutely well and in great shape, he thanks everyone who felt sorry for his death but that moment is still very far.

I have to meet him next Tuesday (for 2 news interviews and spending some time together) and he’s in great shape.

Long life to George!!![/quote]

Thanks very much for this confirmation! Viva Hilton!
I received a message this morning from another friend that also confirmed Hilton as being still alive and well.

I really can’t tell you people how stupid I feel about having helped spread these bogus reports of Hilton’s death.
My sincerest apologies.

I am certainly happy that George is alive and well; but, I am well and truly pissed off about this idiotic hoax!

Thanks, again, Federico!
Looking forward to seeing the interviews.

Chris, i think you should now name and shame whoever told you, no wonder they wanted to remain anonymous.

I have been made to look a cunt now on lovelockandload and pre-cert when i passed on the information.

I’m glad you joined LLL to try and put things straight.

In no way do i blame you for this misinformation amigo.

Anyway

[glow=red,2,300]LONG LIVE GEORGE HILTON![/glow]

[quote=“Chris_Casey, post:42, topic:2195”]I really can’t tell you people how stupid I feel about having helped spread these bogus reports of Hilton’s death.
My sincerest apologies.[/quote]
Not your fault Chris, i wouldn’t trust whoever told you though, in fact i would name and shame them.

Wasn’t Thomas Weisser was it ;D ;D ;D

No, it wasn’t their fault, either. The person that originally told me had fallen for the same hoax. They got their info. via some Facebook contacts. They feel just as bad as I do, so I don’t want to make them feel any worse.

Fair enough, i do find it strange that they want to remain anonymous though.

[quote=“Chris_Casey, post:6, topic:2195”]No offense, amigo, but I can’t say where I heard it first (the source requested I not say).
However, Edwige Fenech posted about this on her Facebook page a little over an hour ago and just a few minutes ago a new Facebook page, called “Addio George” was created.
Also, I just noticed Hilton’s entry on the Italian Wikkipedia was updated earlier today.
Haven’t found any obituaries, as of yet.[/quote]

LOL I hope it wasn’t Edwige herself who started it all!

What about that Addio George facebook page? What was behind that?

[quote=“Col. Douglas Mortimer, post:47, topic:2195”]LOL I hope it wasn’t Edwige herself who started it all!

What about that Addio George facebook page? What was behind that?[/quote]

No, it wasn’t Edwige. She removed her Facebook post, by the way.

The Addio George Facebook page was started by someone named Jim Bosch. Probably an innocent victim just like Yodlaf and I…and the people that initially contacted me.

Federico has rightfully requested that they delete the Addio George Facebook group and I seconded that.

Oh it’s great that he’s alive! When I read the title and the first part of the thread I got really depressed! Of all SW deaths this really got to me! Glad he’s alive! Long live George!

Now we’re all left wonder if he would have turned up to his own funeral… :o

But anyhow, it’s great news indeed that he is still alive:

[size=12pt]Long Live George Hilton![/size]

[quote=“Chris_Casey, post:48, topic:2195”]The Addio George Facebook page was started by someone named Jim Bosch. Probably an innocent victim just like Yodlaf and I…and the people that initially contacted me.[/quote]to me it looks like he joined facebook just to create this group. There’s no any history besides creating this group and advertising it. And why he has not deleted the group yet? I think we got our man.

Hang´em High! :wink:

Doc Simmi

I think you are right, amigo!
And I like Doc Simmi’s idea about what to do with this fellow, too.

Yep, string him up!

Always suspected Facebook was the root of all evil… Now I know. One reason why I’ve never joined :slight_smile:

Good to hear George is alive and kicking.

[quote=“Søren, post:55, topic:2195”]Always suspected Facebook was the root of all evil… Now I know. One reason why I’ve never joined :)[/quote]hear, hear

Edit the title of the post, please.
Long live the Mister Hilton.

Exactly! Places where you have to tell your name can NEVER be good!

How about the Spaghetti Western db staff, Carl? :wink:

Very relieving news. Didn’t the same thing happen with Donal O’Brien? IMDb lists his death as something like 2004 but I heard he was still among the living.