George Hilton is not dead! Viva Hilton!

A couple of people I know are checking with some of their friends in Italy that actually know Hilton. Hopefully, we can get to the bottom of this, soon.
I will let everyone know as soon as we have something concrete.

My sincere apologies if it turns out that the reports of Hilton’s death are bogus and I have been spreading lies.

Hopefully its Paris and not George!

OK I’ll postpone my RIP and hope that George will utter the famous quote: “Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated”

I usually don’t care that much about the RIP-ticker of our thread, but this very sad casualty really hits me.
In all those interviews and pics of the last years he appeared so full of vital force, you didn’t feel, that his great performances dated back many years. Far from it! You always thought, it was just yesterday that he fought shoulder to shoulder with Franco Nero or that he seduced Edwige Fenech.

Among all those SW heroes of ours he was one of the best. He was a performer who was able to be convincing in different kinds of roles, as a cool comic hero, like in Hallelujah or as a lil’ coward as in Sam Cooper - maybe one of his best roles.

Unlike many other prominent SW losses, thin one leaves me sad and puzzled.

Dillinger, please notice that it may seem to be false news. Or else Mr. Hilton is able to make phone calls from beyond the grave. Read the last couple of posts in the thread.

Quote from Federico from the lovelockandload board:

It's not true.

I’ve just called him and we laughed about it.

George is alive and well, this is just a huge hoax.

Please spread the word: George Hilton is alive and kicking.

:slight_smile:

I’ve just called George and we had a big laugh about that.

He’s absolutely well and in great shape, he thanks everyone who felt sorry for his death but that moment is still very far.

I have to meet him next Tuesday (for 2 news interviews and spending some time together) and he’s in great shape.

Long life to George!!!

[quote=“Federico, post:27, topic:2195”]I’ve just called George and we had a big laugh about that.

He’s absolutely well and in great shape, he thanks everyone who felt sorry for his death but that moment is still very far.

I have to meet him next Tuesday (for 2 news interviews and spending some time together) and he’s in great shape.

Long life to George!!![/quote]

A one word response seems appropriate to this news.

Hallelujah!!

For what project are the interviews ? I’m confused !!!

I’m not allowed to tell it yet but all I can say is that they are 2 western movies and George can’t wait to talk about them because he loves them.
And, I repeat, he’s in great shape.

That’s good to read. I hope we’ll have the chance to view these interviews any time? Two more Hilton SWs on DVD would be a very nice thing.

Sure, one of these interviews will be released in a not too far future.
And on Tuesday I will ask him to say something about this hoax on camera so that I could post it on the web and show it to everyone.

I can think of a couple Hilton-westerns that still need decent releases so sounds great !

This is great fun :slight_smile:

[quote=“Federico, post:27, topic:2195”]I’ve just called George and we had a big laugh about that.

Long life to George!!![/quote]

Glad to hear that!

Hi!

Glad to hear, that Mr. Hilton is still well! :smiley:
I think some moderator should change the name of the thread,
so that noone get shocked anymore! :wink:

Doc Simmi

P.S.: Chris, don´t matter You were hoaxed!

I almost got depressed while reading the title of the topic. I’m really glad and relieved now!

I don’t understand the people who’re spreading such nonsese? Not to mention that they’ve also been putting Chris_Casey and others in a bad light!

Great news to hear Mr. Hilton is still alive !

Glad Mr. Hilton has a sense of humour about the matter :slight_smile: .

May he live to be 103!

My goodness, my heat skipped a beat when I read this, but now it turns out it was a mistake! I bet he’s happy! Long may he live!

Good news indeed! :slight_smile: