George Hilton is not dead! Viva Hilton!

I could see that coming ;). Well, if you register to this site you don’t HAVE to tell your name. The staff chose to ;).

Popped on the forum quickly last night and read the initial reports of Mr Hilton’s death…very happy and relieved to read today that i was a mistake/hoax! We’ve lost enough people from the genre recently! Here’s hoping he’s around for many more years to come!

[quote=“Julio_Alberto, post:58, topic:2195”]Edit the title of the post, please.
Long live the Mister Hilton.[/quote]

I guess only Sebastian can edit the title of this post. I have been trying to figure out a way to do it all day. Since I started the thing I thought I should be able to delete it or alter it, but I guess that isn’t the case.

Viva Hilton!

It’s really easy. Just click “modify” and then change the thread title. If you want to delete it, just click remove topic, since you’re deputy you’re able to do that (only with your own threads tho).

Thanks, Silence!
That really was easy! I kept thinking that the “modify” function would only apply to my posts and not the main thread’s title.
I was trying to make changing the title too hard, I guess.
Gracias, amigo!

I highly suspect that this Jim Bosch dude is the culprit. Too bad I can’t report his ass because he hasn’t broken any of fb’s rules!

Nice to see the thread title change :slight_smile: .

[quote=“korano, post:60, topic:2195”]How about the Spaghetti Western db staff, Carl? :wink:

Very relieving news. Didn’t the same thing happen with Donal O’Brien? IMDb lists his death as something like 2004 but I heard he was still among the living.[/quote]…and Elite printed on the Tombs of the blind dead that Amando De Ossorio was dead when he wasn’t.

[quote=“Chris_Casey, post:65, topic:2195”]Thanks, Silence!
That really was easy! I kept thinking that the “modify” function would only apply to my posts and not the main thread’s title.
I was trying to make changing the title too hard, I guess.
Gracias, amigo![/quote]
No problem.

Enjoy!

[quote=“Federico, post:70, topic:2195”]Enjoy!

A message from George Hilton to his friends and fans - YouTube stuff!

I just saw it over at lovelockandload where you also posted it :wink:

Excellent !..what a nice man.

Happy days! Great to see George in such great health.

Thanks so much Federico!
Bravo!!

He looks great!

Hi!

Nice to see and hear Hilton himself! :smiley:

Doc Simmi

Great to see him like this !!! :smiley:

BTW, if you havent’ already, leave the Addio George page on facebook and startup or join another Hilton page.

The addio page is no longer relevant and I strongly believe it is the culprit for the false prank.

LOL. He’ll probably outlive the lot of us :slight_smile: Thanks for posting.