Exploitation Films

There is a good one with Henry Silva in called “TRAPPED”

quite rare and worth a watch if you come across it.

Theres even a bit a tar and feathering! :slight_smile:

Im thinking about getting some exploitation movies anybody recommend anything in the action or revenge genre

On my list:I spit on your grave,fight for your life and lost weekend

Blutiger Freitag (Bloody Friday) A bank robbery goes horribly wrong. Seventies German exploitation, as good as American exploitation from that era. Dubbed in English. In public domain, link including torrent. (also a lot of spaghettiwesterns, but also Italian sandal & sword movies and crime flicks by spaghettiwestern directors on that site)
http://www.publicdomaintorrents.com/nshowmovie.html?movieid=263

A Superb film , Raimond Harmstorf is excellent in his “mad dog” role.

Exremely violent!

[quote=“Yodlaf Peterson, post:64, topic:369”]A Superb film , Raimond Harmstorf is excellent in his “mad dog” role.

Exremely violent![/quote]
Yeah, he’s a real treat to watch as the psycho leader. Too bad I haven’t seen more of his movies. He was in spaghetti westerns too, wasn’t he?

That’s right
he was in

NOBODY IS THE GREATEST
CALIFORNIA with Giuliano Gemma

and Lucio Fulci’s WHITE FANG if you can call that a western

He was also in Enzo G Castellari’s THE INGLORIOUS BASTARDS
:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I just watched Fight For Your Life about a week ago what an amazing Exploitation movie.Anybody else a fan of it?

Most Exploitation movies get cheesy or at least have a cheesy line here or there but none in this movie.This movie is so real and the characters are scary.

I just received “Beast with a Gun” and I have to agree with Yodlaf Peterson who recommended this film that its great. This film is so much better than the political correct junk the movie industry produce these days.

I always have the main theme music in my head for a few days when I watch BEAST WITH A GUN.

As people are probably aware in the U.K, the Vhs title to this film was called STREETKILLERS, and was uncut and in more or less in the correct widescreen ratio aswell.

I tend to remember the film by this title.

Glad you enjoyed it, Helmut Berger is one sadistic bastard in it.
Did you know that Bridget Fonda is watching it on the Tv in “Jackie Brown”.
Some one asks her if it is (can’t remember the name sorry) someone and Fonda then tell them that it is Helmut Berger :wink:

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:69, topic:369”]I always have the main theme music in my head for a few days when I watch BEAST WITH A GUN.

As people are probably aware in the U.K, the Vhs title to this film was called STREETKILLERS, and was uncut and in more or less in the correct widescreen ratio aswell.

I tend to remember the film by this title.[/quote]I too used to have that tape before i got the dvd, it was an old pre-cert on Astra video.

It obviously was never given a certificate because the stuffy bastards at the bbfc would never let such a film see the light of day in the U.K.

I also tend to call it “Street killers” :slight_smile:

Hi Yodlaf Peterson. Yes I remember Samuel Jackson asks “who is that Rutger Hauer?”, no its Helmut Berger she answer.

I saw Helmut Berger in a 1980’s film the other day called ‘Faceless’ which is a Horror/Thriller depending on your point of view, interesting, but prefer Beast With A Gun I think, more my sort of film.

However, surprised to see Telly Savalas pop up in Faceless, this must have been one of his last films he starred in , before he died.

Anyone remember seeing Savalas with I think some of his own hair in the Burt Lancaster classic 'Birdman From Alcatraz?

Classic film Birdman, and I am a big fan of Lancaster westerns he made in the 1970’s on the whole.

Thats right it was on The Astra label, and I got a good price when I sold my tape, £20 , as I can remember.

I remember I was pleased at the time though, I needed the cash!!

I am doing some homework on the best DVD version (in English Language) to the buy of the film ‘The Exterminater’, and have come up with the Anchor Bay version.

Does anyone no any better, as these things can get a bit confusing at the best of times?

“The Exterminator” with Robert Ginty from from Ancor Bay is the longest version available it runs 104 minutes I got it myself.
It contains all the violence including the opening scene where someone ‘looses’ his head.

I got the vhs of the movie and was amazed how good it was

Thanks for that Dorado, and I think its time to make a purchase.

For the fans of Russ Meyer:

http://xploitedcinema.com/catalog/pervert-p-11394.html

I gotta see this!

Mary Carey? I got to see it!

Thats crazy it looks like a cover of Russ Meyer movie!