[DVD] Latest and Upcoming Releases

website is dead or broken

That’s strange. It seems like their whole site is down.
I saved the sell sheet pdf, just uploaded it to my dropbox: Dropbox - 54465.pdf - Simplify your life

The website listing of the dvd had dates and summaries of the films as well

Yea I have the sheet, but it’s not like the sheet has a whole lot of info on it. I asked them for confirmation and specs once they have 'em

Well, the site listing came up for me again. I decided to copy and paste the info here if that changes:

DETAILS
Program Details
SKU:54465
Language:English
Genre:Western
Starring:Fred Beir, Anthony Steffen, Jeff Cameron
Co-Starring:Fernanco Sancho, Evy Marandis, Daniel O’Brien
Format:DVD
Run Time:6 Hours 1 Minute
Rating:No Rating
Region Code:Region 1
Street Date:03-01-2016
UPC:683904544650

Packaging Details
Number of Discs:1
Product Height (in):7.5
Product Width (in):5.25
Product Depth (in):0.625
Product Weight (oz):3.5
Carton Height (in):17.75
Carton Width (in):7.625
Carton Depth (in):5.625
Carton Weight (lbs):7
Carton Qty:30Distributed By:Mill Creek EntertainmentCatalog Title:Paid In Blood - 4 Vengeful Western FilmsCatalog URL:http://www.millcreekent.com/paid-in-blood-4-vengeful-western-films.html

SYNOPSIS
BANDITS, BETRAYAL, BULLETS, & BLOOD

4 Westerns Full of Revenge!

4 Dollars of Revenge (1966)
aka “Four Dollars for Vengeance”
Robert Woods, Dana Ghia, Antonio Casas
While transporting Confederate gold, bandits kill a regiment of soldiers except Captain Dexter. He is falsely accused of the ambush and sent to prison. Dexter escapes and tracks down the gang of thugs.

3 Dollars of Lead (1964)
aka “Damned Pistols of Dallas”
Fred Beir, Evy Marandis, Jesus Puente
The people of Red River live in fear of a gang of bandits who claim to own their lives and property. A bounty hunter comes to save the day but the ultimate reward is only three dollars lead.

7 Dollars to Kill (1966)
aka “Seven Dollars on the Red”
Anthony Steffen, Fernando Sancho, Loredana Nusciak
A cowboy searching many years for the bandit who murdered his wife and kidnapped their newborn son… when he finally gets the revenge he wanted, his son will be against him.

Paid in Blood (1971)
aka “Quelle Sporche Anime Dannate”
Jeff Cameron, Daniel O’Brien, Krista Nell
When his brother is robbed and murdered, a lonely cowboy seeks revenge. But his brother’s girlfriend might have helped the famous gunman, Ringo. Let the bullets fly!

and I just got this info from them:

We have two discs with the same films, one in Spanish and one in English, here are the info for both:

Total Runtime: 6 Hours 1 Minute
4 Dollars of Revenge – 88 min. (1:27:37)
3 Dollars of Lead – 90 min. (1:29:02)
7 Dollars to Kill – 95 min. (1:34:57)
Paid in Blood – 88 min. (1:27:56)

Aspect Ration:
4 Dollars of Revenge – 1.33:1 Full Frame
3 Dollars of Lead – 1.78:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
7 Dollars to Kill – 1.78:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
Paid in Blood – 1.33:1 Full Frame

No subtitles or bonus features, 1 disc

And this is the spanish artwork

3 Dollars of Lead in widescreen sounds somewhat promising, but wasn’t 4 Dollars of Revenge also in widescreen on the blu-ray double feature they put out or am I remembering it wrong? It’s states as being in full frame above.

http://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B01B8S0JCQ/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=3370&creative=24114&creativeASIN=B01B8S0JCQ&linkCode=as2&tag=thespagwestda-21

Italian release of Sartana Killed Them All. Out on March 16th from “Twelve Entertainment”

The rejected Koch print maybe? which looked pretty good to me :smile:
Projected release for June 14 (by Christmas, maybe) :wink:

cool, added it to the Db

Brilliant, just wish I hadn’t bought the Koch disc of Massacre already.

Is that German Label White Pearl actually releasing an uncut DVD of A Bullet For Sandoval? That I might have to pick up if uncut.

Don’t get your hopes up. White Pearl are notorious for using VHS rips on their so called “remastered” classics.

The Gr8ful Eight Box from Koch

Contains the same DVDs as the Western Unchained Box except for Quien sabe instead of Yankee.

thanks for adding! can someone also add the box to the individual dvd pages of those movies?

Edel Germany releases “Voltati… ti uccido” aka “If One Is Born a Swine”: http://www.italo-cinema.de/582-edel-germany-100-000-verdammte-dollar-im-juli

1 Like

Very nice. Hopefully it will have the Italian dub and German subtitles. Can’t hope for more with Edel I guess.

Yes, it was, I’ve got the blu ray for that myself. I haven’t actually bought this set, not on amazon for some reason, though it’s been released on some other DVD websites. Apparently it’s piss-poor quality with all 4 films being put on one disc. First releases for Damned Pistols of Dallas and Quelle Sporche Anime Dannate though. Found a review on Rock! Shock! Pop!: Paid In Blood: 4 Vengeful Westerns - Rock! Shock! Pop! Forums - Cult Movie DVD And Blu-ray Reviews, Comics Books, Music And More!

1 Like

Thanks for the info. Despite the lousy quality I’ll probably pick the release up at some point just for those two releases.

Screenshots would be greatly appreciated

There’s a couple of screenshots if you follow the link Johnny_Powers posted.