[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases 📀

You’re right…didn’t notice an email they sent on friday. Not sure why Amazon haven’t shipped yet but if anybody else ordered from DeepDiscount you should be in good shape :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ordered mine from Bullmoose.com and haven’t gotten a shipping notice yet, but not that I am concerned…we will all be getting ours shortly :grinning:

Radiance films just posted this

3 Likes

yes, but… with his filmography this could literally be anything :slight_smile: including Die Hard 2

4 Likes

Got my shipping notice today!

Fran is at it again with his acronyms…

could any of these be spaghettis? :wink:

5 Likes

Amazon for Ace High blu-ray now says Arriving Oct 24 - Nov 26

1 Like

FID BOX?

Could it be the definitive Fidani collection?

4 Likes

Looks like he’s got the Bronson, Mifune, Delon, Andress Western Red Sun lined up. Not sure what else he has in mind though.

Oh I hope it’s not a Fidani set, not too sure we’re ready for that :wink:

no its not that red sun

Ahh right that’s what I thought it was. Can’t work out which ones are spag releases then.

Maybe we’ll get super lucky and it’ll be Any Gun Can Play, we’ve got more than enough releases of the big time classics.

Is there anything in that sheet that leads you to deduce that?

Wishful thinking mainly, I’m not the super best with acronyms.

Three (or rather 5) titles added to the calendar (France), wherease I think Matthias has already removed two German titles that seem to have been moved to next year

grandduelfrblu
pecosfrblu
mortrendezvousblu

1 Like

Must have missed it, but Escondido is also listed on UK Amazon now finally: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0B28KGZ92?&linkCode=ll1&tag=spaghetti-21&linkId=60f19159c0a1a9943f775b142ecd72a9&language=en_GB&ref_=as_li_ss_tl

10 posts were merged into an existing topic: Explosive Media

Just restating the obvious: If you’re thinking of getting the UK Indicator release of The Big Gundown, and Amazon is where you’d consider ordering it, please use the SWDb’s link: https://amzn.to/3gr6NUw

1 Like

Looks like were finally getting Run Man Run announced this Thursday from Eureka!

9 Likes