[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

Iā€™ll second that. Pretty gutted :disappointed:

1 Like

Calendar updated with an upcoming Tiger from the Kwai disc (Germany) and the preview cover of the new Plaion release

1 Like

Tiger from River Kwai, seriously? :laughing:
This must be one of the worst films in the genre.

4 Likes

TIGER FROM RIVER KWAI fits perfect for this ā€œlabelā€ :wink:

https://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Tigre_venuta_dal_fiume_Kwai,_La/BluRay#Germany

1 Like

let me know if you can find a more high-resolution cover for these

Calendar is filling up with so-so German releases, but at least tomorrow should be the announcement of Death Rides a Horse finally :wink:

1 Like

:+1: maybe youā€™ll be able to do another of your great little review/unboxing of it when you get your hands on it.

Pinky promise

3 Likes

A pinky promise! Shit just got real. :grimacing:

1 Like

Looking forward to that DRAH news.

1 Like

All details entered into the SWDb from their website. I donā€™t trust their website entirely, but one thing pops out: there is no mention of a new 4K transfer anymoreā€¦ so maybe it isnā€™t one

8 Likes

some US label is supposedly working on some Petroni westernā€¦ or filmā€¦ according to a cryptic remark by Eugenio on FB. I am thinking Night of the Serpentā€¦

2 Likes

That would be great in my eyes if it were Night of the Serpent. That movie deserves a nice release on blu.

Which US label @Admin?

No idea, but early next year weā€™ll know

Iā€™ll be happy as long as itā€™s not Kinoā€™s US label, their SW releases stink out loud.

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:

Doesnā€™t look like Amazon has started shipping Ace High yet (and if the SWDbā€™s Amaz links are any indication for overall sales, those donā€™t look great, either)

Do you know if DeepDiscount have shipped it yet?? Thatā€™s where I got mine from.

Hm, no idea, butā€¦

then wouldnā€™t you know if it shipped? :slight_smile: