[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

Yes, been waiting for this for a while
Looks like another great release from Eureka!

3 Likes

Awesome stuff :blush:

Iā€™m super excited for this, the Blue Underground DVD of the film was fair, but I know Eureka! will make it shine like gold on Blu Ray.

3 Likes

Their Sabata trilogy blu ray was fab so no doubt this will be just as good

Amazon listing states a 23rd of Jan release date :+1:

5 Likes

Oh man, great newsā€¦sooner than I expected!!!

1 Like

I recently replaced my EM discs with that one. However, on Duck you sucker they apparently screwed up, from what Iā€™ve read their digital touchups went too far with even muzzle flashes disappearing etcā€¦ still great for the extras I bet

1 Like

Sounds good. Itā€™ll be really good to have all three Sollima westerns and Revolver on Blu. I sadly canā€™t see Devil in the Brain getting Blu treatment though :pensive:

@Bill_Willer what version of Face to Face did you get? It bugs me that I donā€™t have that one on blu, though the explosive media dvd is still great. Would love it to get a blu ray release from Arrow or Eureka.

1 Like

Why not? Look at all the obscure shit being releases these days. Wouldnā€™t be surprised to see this on a 4k disc ;))

1 Like

Yes, we are in need of a good blu ray of Face to Face.

I have the EM release and itā€™s good, but the extra scenes of the uncut version are only in SD instead of HD.

2 Likes

@Mad_Max Is it the Explosive Media Blu Ray you have? Like I said, I have their DVD. Seems quite hard to find that Blu Ray version now. Drives me mad :joy:

T minus 20min

Yes, I was indeed talking about the limited edition Blu Ray of Face to Face by Explosive Media.

1 Like

https://eurekavideo.co.uk/movie/run-man-run-corri-uomo-corri-limited-edition-3000-copies

12 Likes

Wow I love that slipcover art! Looks like a great release and it includes both cuts which is great

2 Likes

Wow what a package

1 Like

Doesnā€™t mention Italian dub specifically but it has English subs so youā€™d presume it has it

I already added a few Amazon links for this release I to the database, everyone use these where possible, thx

Thatā€™s a thing of Beauty!!!