[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

Well at least I got a few folks excitedā€¦ but itā€™s really ā€˜justā€™ exactly what the tweet saidā€¦ so stay tuned

1 Like

Vengeance Trails Vol 2 ? :smiley:

3 Likes

Yep thatā€™s what Iā€™m hoping for. Preferably with El Puro. Then again Iā€™d love a double release of $10,000 Blood Money and Vengeance is Mine just as much.

OMG canā€™t believe how close this guess is

Arrow have already done their announcements so I donā€™t think it can be that?

1 Like

Could it finally be a blu ray of Vengeance is Mine??!!

2 Likes

I would rather see a Rosalba Neri double with El Puro and Blood River :slight_smile:
Both are in a desperate need of an official English-friendly uncut release with very good image quality.

Also Eurekaā€™s announcements were delayed to sometime this week so could it be from them?

1 Like

Donā€™t get too worked up, it might be a 4-Disc German Deluxe Digibook of ā€œIt Can Be Done Amigoā€ and a French Blu-Ray of Django Kills

1 Like

Iā€™d love both those films but Iā€™m sure Iā€™d settle for one. Especially that one.

Speculation is running wild but you gotta love the enthusiasm. :rofl:

3 Likes

Yeah we gotta do this more often

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

Small exclusive BluRay #news to kick off this month:

Weā€™re happy to announce that Florestano Vanciniā€™s Long Days of Revenge (I Lunghi giorni della vendetta / DER LANGE TAG DER RACHE) from 1967 will be among the very next titles to be released by Explosive Media.

Weā€™ll bring you more details as soon as production of the title allows for more concrete specs to be communicated.
Also, if anyone one out there has rare publicity materials, trailers, super8 footage, interviews, lobby cards or any other material fit for inclusion as extras on the disc, please do contact Uli at Explosive Media.

Hereā€™s an exclusive preview of just some visual materials from the vaults that will be included on the disc:

9 Likes

Awesome :+1:

2 Likes

Awesome! Still havenā€™t seen this one so itā€™ll be nice to see it for the first time in HD

2 Likes

Itā€™s one of my favouritesā€¦I think it lands just outside my top 20 so Iā€™m pretty stoked to see this.

1 Like

Not really among my favoritesā€¦ but then again, Iā€™ve only seen rather crappy versions so far. So good choice for a bd.

2 Likes

Wasnā€™t Arrow planning some sort of SW release towards the end of the year in that list they posted in late January, early February?

the list wasnā€™t very clear as to what exactly it was but it hinted at a western box

3 Likes