[Blu-ray] Latest and Upcoming Releases šŸ“€

Cheers, Sebastian.

Indeed you can.

Awesome :slightly_smiling_face:

Last updated March 25ā€¦ more updates coming :slight_smile:

BTW we do not have a dedicated DVD release thread, but of course there are still news that are only about a DVD format. Just keep an eye on the calendar, and report news where u hear it

1 Like

Too rich for my blood. Someone else will release it eventually.

I wonder why the Dirty Outlaws is rated 18 then something like Bad Lieutenant is rated 16

I donā€™t know how it goes in different countries but in Finland the distributor has to pay a fee to get a rating but itā€™s free to release a film with rating 18. So we had a A Little House on the Prairie dvd release rated 18 for example.

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

So, conversely, could you get something like Jess Francoā€™s catalog of films released with a ā€œ15ā€ if the distributor paid enough money? :rofl:

In Germany a FSK of the 50s is still a FSK 18 now, unless a distributor is willing to pay the money for a new rating. But it may happen that the FSK guys still think it is a 18. Unlikely for a 50s film though.

Some Spags are still FSK 18 (Django, Great Silence, Django Kills) while many others are now FSK 16, like the Dollar trilogy or Tessariā€™s Ringo films or The Mercenary.

1 Like

Review:

But please if you do shop them at Amazon etc, use the Amazon links on the SWDb

2 Likes

Another of the first

Ahem

https://twitter.com/SWdatabase/status/1532703166801772544

2 Likes

Canā€™t believe you have intel on the Criterion 4K disc of Shoot the Living, Pray for the Dead.

2 Likes

My wallet is ready

1 Like

How long do we have to wait? :grimacing: I sense an El Puro announcement coming. :laughing:

2 Likes

A box of all the rarest of the rareā€¦ In our dreams

2 Likes

When can we expect this fantastic announcement?

Are you hinting at a set of never before released SWs or ones that were on DVD years ago and are long OOP? Either way youā€™ve got my mouth watering @Admin, super-duper excited :smiley:

2 Likes

Same. I canā€™t quite work out whatā€™s going on but I keep checking me phone to see whatā€™s coming.

2 Likes