Alternative Top 20

What? Did I really post Alternative Top before? :joy:
I had a suspicion, @Phil_H ā€¦
My fav movie lists constantly fluctuate, this one probably no exception.
4 stayed the same? I say, good work, Tomas.

So, the answer is both, I changed my mind so much and I also forgot about previous one. :yum:

1 Like

About 4 and a half years ago

:grin::rofl::grin:

So youā€™re allowed to have For a Few Dollars More in an Alternative Top 20 now?

That would be a no.
To be honest Iā€™m still chuckling at all the changes. But you are right of course.

@tomas
For a Few Dollars More canā€™t be included. Could you make another selection to replace that one please? Either from your old list or another seemingly random selection. :grin:

1 Like

Oh, I see. Lot of titles migrated from Alternative to Official Top 20.

Yes, yes, that was more of a joke. Who knows me, know that I wouldnā€™t include FAFDM into any movie top list. Well, maybe into Trash Top 20 list. Anyway, Iā€™ll throw a spaghetti dice to get another title. :sunglasses:

Yes, you really have it in for that movie :hushed:

Oh, so, there are rules? Great, Tomas, to finally read it after seven years on the forum.

I still like the first half and some bits in the second.

Tomas, normally or better logically, but you are probably not that much interested in normality at the moment, all of your Top 20 films, which are not in the forumā€™s top 20, should also make your alternative top 20.

Oh no, my state of normality is being questioned once again.

Oh god, and I still have to exclude Hateful 8 from my Official Top 20. :thinking:

1. Four Of The Apocalypse
  2. El Puro
  3. You Are Jinxed, My Friend, You Met Sacramento
  4. A Man Who Cried For Revenge
  5. Return Of Sabata
  6. Vengeance
  7. Duel In A Eclipse
  8. Grand Duel
  9. God In Heaven, Arizona On Earth
  10. Today Itā€™s Me, Tomorrow You
  11. Roy Colt & Winchester Jack
  12. Acquasanta Joe
  13. Sartana Killed Them All
  14. El Desperado
  15. Thereā€™s A Noose Waiting For You, Trinity
  16. Matalo
  17. Jonathan Of The Bears
  18. Long Days Of Vengeance
  19. Boldest Job In The West
  20. Bad Manā€™s River

I hope you donā€™t think Iā€™m criticising anything you do or think or say (I do not even dare to criticize you for not having El puro [the EL PURO] anymore in your top 20, and that is rather insane), but looking at your current Top 20 The Silent Stranger should head your alternative top 20. Should, could, would ā€¦

The Silent Stranger? It is quite firmly holding its position in my TOP 20, so I donā€™t see why.

Because itā€™s not part of the SWDB Top 20.

I have no idea what you are talking about?
But I think Stanton meant A Stranger in town.

:persevere: :zipper_mouth_face:

I donā€™t think so :wink:

See Reply #323