A Minute to Pray, a Second to Die / Un minuto per pregare, un istante per morire (Franco Giraldi, 1968)

How does one obtain the composite DVD assembled by autephex?

@the_ugly, Richardā€“W & anyone else looking to view my composite cut:

For a limited time only!

Let me know if youā€™re still looking for a copy and I will host it on my private server for free download via torrent.

Cool. It has become a must-see ever since scherpschutter included the composite version of the film in his Top 20.

Actually, Iā€™ve got an account on cinemageddon for a couple of weeks, but if you happened to upload it on your private server, Iā€™d be very interested in grabbing the film too.

Is it on Cinemageddon? Silly rabbit, I never realized that!

Frankly speaking, I didnā€™t check, but yes, it is on cinemageddon. Iā€™m a new member so I tend not to download too much.

Iā€™m not a member, but a friend gets me films from there. Iā€™ll have to get him to hunt down A MINUTE TO PRAY.

Iā€™ll have an xvid AVI ready for download in a few hoursā€¦ if anyone prefers to download the full DVD, I can probably set that up also

Iā€™d actually love to watch the composite version, but Iā€™m not a member at cinemageddonā€¦ :ā€™(

Salty Jim, sit tight for about 1.5 hours and I will have a link for DLā€¦ you just need a torrent program to download

If you need a torrent program, I suggest ĀµTorrent - www.utorrent.com

[quote=ā€œautephex, post:169, topic:271ā€]Salty Jim, sit tight for about 1.5 hours and I will have a link for DLā€¦ you just need a torrent program to download

If you need a torrent program, I suggest ĀµTorrent - www.utorrent.com[/quote]

Coool! Yes, I have utorrentā€¦ :wink:

Alright, got it up for download. Just copy the magnet link above and paste it into your torrent program. This is for a 1.8GB xvid in avi format

Alright, got it up for download. Just copy the magnet link above and paste it into your torrent program. This is for a 1.8GB xvid in avi format

Got it! Iā€™m going to write again when I watch it! I canā€™t waitā€¦
Thanks! ;D

Iā€™ve got my buddy searching down a copy for me on Cinemageddon. I canā€™t wait! Iā€™ve been dying to see this ending for yearsā€¦

Top man, autephex. Iā€™ll seed for a month or so at least.

Just seen this thanks to the great auteprexā€™s courtesy. Apart from the fact the fact that I loved every minute of the film, I must say I was genuinely impressed with your work, auteprex, bravo. Fucking amazing. Thanks!

Thanks Mickey13, glad you enjoyed the film.

Wonder if this title will ever see a properly restored release on blu

As part of my new leaf of re-visiting the better spaghettis I took another look at this one today. Watched Autephexā€™s excellent composite version this time and agree with other posters that it does add an increased sense of sadness above and beyond the down beat ending. It also, somehow, seemed to make the music fit better. More appropriate somehow. Anyway, I liked it before and still do, perhaps even a little more. Not Top 20 for me but could easily make a top 40.

I watched the DVD and really enjoyed this movie. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share autephexā€™s remastered version.

Drop me a private message with your full postal address and Iā€™ll burn a copy off and send it to you. It might be a week or so before I get to it - I just used my last DVD-R burning off a copy of the latest movie in the (IMO) bollock-smackingly dull Fast & Furious franchise for one of my mates, but I donā€™t tend to be out of blank DVDs for long.

The film was submitted to the Committee for the Theatrical Review in December 1967 as Dove vai ti ammazzo (VM14 confirmed after an appeal, no cuts, 118 minutes runtime).

ā€œLa Commissione di appello, composta dalle sezioni I e VIII, si riunisce per esaminare il film Dove vai ti ammazzo in base al ricorso presentato dalla ditta produttrice (ā€¦)ā€