A Man Called Sledge (Vic Morrow, 1970)

So, no boob scene heh! Think i;ll skip the blu-ray then.

But is that scene really anywhere? Or maybe just on the lobby card promotion imageā€¦ we donā€™t really have proof yet that it actually exists on film do we?

No we havenā€™t.
But they are not that spectacular anyway. :wink:
Too big for my taste.

I recently watched Dallamanoā€™s Venus in Furs, an incredibly bad and boring and totally unerotic erotic-film. I did not like any of the nude scenes with Laura in that one.

Ah cā€™mon Stanton! They are perfect in my eyes.:yum:

I do agree with you on Venus though, very boring.

I watched this last night and was underwhelmed. There seemed as if there were parts missing after the escape and before the last act.
A film with a lot of promise that failed to deliver an exciting story.

1 Like

I really like it but Iā€™ve only watched the cut version unfortunately. Is the uncut version available?

Which cut version are you referring to? The Explosive Media BD and DVD?

The US DVD.

Just watched it a second time. 3/5 stars. Nothing special but definitely enjoyable. It doesnā€™t feel very spaghetti to me though.

This has been on my list for sometime, it arrives Monday.

Garner does a fine job as a fearless leader of bandits, but the ending didnā€™t do the film justice and I thought it to be a bit predictable. The scenes in the snow and in the prison were for me the best and most exciting.

Movies4men is airing this one often.

1 Like

And itā€™s uncut too :smiley: :+1:

1 Like

Came here to learn about A Man Called Sledge. But all I really learnt was that SARTANA_DJANGO_BALLA was an idiot.

Nice to see the mental institute allowed him internet access though.

2 Likes

Iā€™m a fan of Vic Morrow from his starring role on the 60s TV WWII action drama Combat! Interesting to see he has a SW connection.

Not sure if Iā€™m just in a good mood but it was bloody fantastic this time around! The ending used to frustrate me but itā€™s grown on me a lot. It definitely feels more like an American hybrid western with spaghetti influences but thatā€™s not a bad thing. 5/5 for the action and entertainment

2 Likes

This movieā€™s page in the SWDb has been updated to the new ā€œSWDb 3.0ā€ format .
Please have a look and let us know if thereā€™s something you can add (information, trivia, links, pictures, etc.).

Give your rating for A Man Called Sledge. New poll is open for this one on the original post at the top of the page. :arrow_up: :+1: :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like