200 Spaghetti Westerns

There’s a great piece in a recent issue of Believer that is about this. It’s truncated here: Home - Culture.org

I have :wink:

i have seen so far 172 westerns some americans but almoust all was spaghetti

sooo many???

you’ve got a long way ahead of you! I’ve seen about 40 american westerns and I have 192 spaghetti ones. I have not yet watched about thirty of them.

Well in over a year it’s only gone up to 387. Been neglecting the Sw’s a bit!

Around 239 by my estimation is how many I’ve seen.

He he, but 239 is an exact number …

I saw around 238

How I did it was go through the databases years pages and count up allthe films by years. I may have missed one or two on accident.

I tend to be the same way sometimes with my viewing, especially when there’s so much to sort through!

Could not face all the not so good ones, if I had viewed all of the better ones first :smiley: .

About 120, if I count those I started but didn’t finish, such as “Trinity and Sartana-- Those Dirty S.O.B.s.”

i had count until now 174, i bored and i stop

it’s a boring task i know, but try to make a full list of alla the spaghettis you have watched it will help you find out what there is left to see

Something like 450-460 at the moment. I have quite a lot of unwatched films too but mostly in italian, spanish or german so I’m not in hurry to see them.

I have definitely seen more than 200 Spaghetti Westerns.
I don’t know the exact count; but, I know I have seen well over 350.

all day you search westerns??? it’s so many! i must search 10 years to watch all this!

Some search all day and night :wink: .

And some of us–like myself----are really, really old…and have been viewing these types of films for ages.

I did a quick count of the SW titles I have in my collection and the total came to 423.
And, yes, I have seen all but a tiny handful of those.