Who in your opinon is the most brutal character in a sw?

(davidf) #1

he could be on the side of good or bad.

(I...I...Idiot) #2

Kinski in The Great Silence (or & God Said)
Millian in Four Of The Apocalypse

(scherpschutter) #3

Villains: Kinski in The Great Silence

Heroes: I always found Gemma’s Arizona Colt hard to like, a real mean lean sonnova

(LankyFellow) #4

Robert Woods in Black Jack,of course

(I...I...Idiot) #5

Shut your…But I’m talkin’ bout’ Gemma…then we can dig it.

sorry

(ENNIOO) #6

The character called Gypsy in El Puro is a brutal character that sticks in my head.

(Pacificador) #7

General Rodriguez in Django. I’m thinking between the ear cutting and forced consumption of same and the horses trampling over the hands it is a pretty hard act to follow!

(davidf) #8

[quote=“I…I…Idiot, post:5, topic:1757”]Shut your…But I’m talkin’ bout’ Gemma…then we can dig it.

sorry[/quote]lol. very good. i would put in garko as sartana in " blood at sundown" and the man in the white suit with the whip in “massacre time”.

(LankyFellow) #9

Nino Castelnuovo played a mental ill character in ‘Massacre time’.
I remember the scene,too,but because of that i’m not mentioned him.

Frank Wolff in the first stranger film was rather brutal as Agila

(Dillinger) #10

[quote=“LankyFellow, post:9, topic:1757”]Nino Castelnuovo played a mental ill character in ‘Massacre time’.
I remember the scene,too,but because of that i’m not mentioned him.[/quote]

This one I really mean.

I always like Horst Frank as baddies, like in Hate Thy Neighbour

(LankyFellow) #11

Yep,or in ‘Johnny Hamlet’.
Horst Frank is a good bad one

(Spaghetti Monkey) #12

I’ll go along with Nino in MASSACRE TIME. Sadistic bastard >:(

(LankyFellow) #13

Good that Franco and George finished him :wink:

(Starblack) #14

We’re really spoilt for choice in this thread.

Some that immediately spring to mind include any of Jeff Cameron’s thuggish ‘heroes’, Dan Vadis in Degueyo and Shoot First, Laugh Last, and Mario Brega in The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. His beating of Tuco still makes me wince.

(I...I...Idiot) #15

Isn’t that all he really ever does?

(LankyFellow) #16

In the other two dollar films he’s acting rather hard,too.

But the way he smashed Tuco is really outstanding

(Seagoing.Cowboy) #17

Fonda does a pretty memorable job of playing the sociopathic killer, Frank, in Once Upon a Time in the West. While working as a hired gun for the railroad, Frank leaves a path of death and destruction across the continent. He adds the gunning down of the McBain family to the long list of people who “got in the way” of his plans. He heartlessly stares the youngest McBain boy in the eye, as he kills him with a complete lack of emotion. He forces Jill McBain (Claudia Cardinelli) to be his sex slave, with threats he might kill her if she doesn’t “perform well enough”. Frank craves power that even his railroad boss can’t control, whom he degrades and intimidates at every opportunity. Frank’s sociopathic lack of guilt, fear, or any other emotion, as he uses others and discards them, makes him stand out for me as the most memorable bad guy.

(I...I...Idiot) #18

Watching his sweat drip of him during his beating was just gross. :frowning:

If I remember correctly, she didn’t need much convincing. They had a conversation which led me to believe she was an ‘ex’ whore. Just one aspect which makes her character complex to me.

(Silence) #19

Both of those I think.

(natos99) #20

so far from the SW’s i’ve seen i would go with Millian from Four Of The Apocalypse does anybody else think that they ripped Jack Sparrows look off of him ?