Who in your opinon is the most brutal character in a sw?

They surely did.

I also noticed. BTW natos99, Welcome to the forum & nice avatar. Groovy!

Jack Sparrow ???

As in Johnny Depp from the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.

Yes, would be my pick also. The killing of a child, it doesnā€™t get any worse than that. Measuring the degree of brutality beyond this point becomes kind of pointless I think.

1 Like

Frank Wolffā€™s character in ā€œLast of the Badmenā€ has to be mentioned as well. He burns woman alive in her house and crucifies a man using screws

I agree with Kinksi in Great Silence I also add Volante in For a Few Dollars More.

1 Like

Oh,iā€™ve not seen the movie,but i remain the poster ā€¦
Maybe it could be
Are there still more similarities in the movie ?

Indio,of course !
I almost forget him,how could that happened

Actually unforgettable,when he told the story about his fellow prisoner,who was killed after he betrayed his secret

1 Like

indio from for a few dollars more, and major jakson from django

1 Like

Iā€™d say Duncan in Navajo Joe.

yes also him i forgote

Garko in Blood at Sundown, and Jeff Cameronā€™s character in Say Your Prayers and Dig your Grave. The latter because its rare to see Jeff Cameron really enjoying a character role, and he does it in a spectacular way, if only he had this energy in more films.

1 Like

Chaco (Tomas Milian), Four of the Apocalypse
Loco (Klaus Kinski), The Great Silence
Mr. Sorrow (Roberto Camardiel), Django Kill (or maybe just everybody in Django Kill altogether)

ā€¦And even though itā€™s not a SW, Iā€™m also going to doff my trembling and terrified cap to The Stranger (Clint Eastwood) in High Plains Drifter, since HPD has always felt incredibly Spaglike to me.

1 Like

Loco.

From the SWā€™s that I have seen,- William Berger as Machedo in Fasthand comes to mind-.

Yep, watched ā€œFasthandā€ yesterday. Machedo is a brutal badass, no question. But is he really top-notch like Chaco, Indio or Loco?

Well, as far as Iā€™m concerned, they are all in the same boat, or a dinghy or whatever. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ll name a couple of good guys, both played by Anthony Steffen

Garringo: Am I the only one who finds him scary? This man has no chill and heā€™s damn violent. Heā€™s definitely the definition of accomplishing the goal no matter the cost. Also, before his mission, we see that Garringo is in a cell. What crime has he commited/what has he done? My headcanon is that he got into a fight with some other soldiers or officers and was put into the cell to cool down.

Django (Django the Bastard): I love him so much, heā€™s literally my comfort character. But I must admit, heā€™s terrifying. He can appear and disappear in a matter of seconds, is a deadly gunslinger who doesnā€™t shy away from killing and even whips a guy to death! Itā€™s scary to see him calmly smoking a cigarello while thereā€™s a man tied up in front of him whoā€™s dead Also, his whole demeanor is just plain horror (though he looks good): Heā€™s tall, has an emotionless face, those blank intese eyes and that dark outfit. If I saw him on the street, I would run and not look back.