Who did the worst job of "acting" in any movie you've seen?

I don’t know if her performances are the worst of all, I guess not, but when I see Meryl Streep I always have the idea there’s something completely wrong.

When people don’t like somebody’s acting style, they sometimes say ‘you’re always aware of the fact she/he is acting’

With Meryl Streep I always have the idea she is acting that she’s acting
It’s like WC Fields in one of his films acting a bad actor called the Great McConigle
Only Fields was a great actor impersonating a bad actor, and he was terribly funny
Streep is just terrible

Anything with Wings Hauser in

Anything with Steven Seagal in for me, as whispers and mumbles to much.

The only time I believe he does not whisper is when he is ordering in the pies.

of course Elvis was/is The King! have you seen the John Carpenter tv-film where Kurt Russel plays Elvis? pretty good one! And don´t forget CHARRO, the Elvis western! rather spaghetti-influenced if you ask me, but ok, not a great movie…
Worst actor… everyone appearing in Troll 2 maybe? or John Malcovich, can´t stand him.

I like Seagal myself, not to keen on the newer stuff but i really enjoy the late 80’s early 90’s flicks.

But your right, he does mumble too much, in some of the recent films his voice is even dubbed!

Isn’t that two parts? Surely someone else played Mrs Simpson. :wink: :wink:

[quote=“Tigero, post:46, topic:950”]Isn’t that two parts? Surely someone else played Mrs Simpson. :wink: ;)[/quote]i knew after i wrote this that some bright spark would pick up on this and you have. well done tig!(he he!)for the record edward fox played prince edward, although it might have been more intresting if he played mrs simpson as well. lol :wink: :o

John Travolta , his acting sucks in every movie i’ve seen him in.

I would say Sofia Coppola in The Godfather Part 3.

Nicolas Cage, he ruins virtually everything he’s in

I haven’t seen that many Nic Cage films but most of those I’ve seen were good ones, Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans, Wild at Heart, Lord of War to name few.

Oh, and Kick-Ass! :slight_smile:

John Travolta, Nicolas Cage? Vincent Vega and Sailor Ripley?

1 Like

Well just viewed John Travolta in The Forger. He mumbled a bit, but the problem for me he looks like plastic man as seems to have had a fair bit of plastic surgery done.

1 Like

Ben Affleck, can’t really remembre more

The nomination of Nic Cage deserves of course an explanation.

I just can’t stand the guy. Can’t stand his face, his hands, feet, you name it. There are of course actors who are worse, but I don’t know them by name. I saw a Spanish horror movie a while ago, and none of the so-called actors could act. They were all far worse than Nic Cage, but Nic is the one I know, the one we all know, and that’s why I nominated him. From those we all know, I hate him the most.

He was in a few good films, yes, but I only liked him in that De Palma movie, Snake Eyes. I also liked Moonstruck, Face Off and no doubt a few others, but not really because of him

1 Like

Cage just seems to so much generic standard stuff these days.

Yeah!.. he has been on a downward spiral for quite a long time now, he just needs to declare bankruptcy to get out of making bad movies.

I told him to quit, but he wouldn’t listen :wink:

Julia Roberts. Not all the time, but when she plays that cute, innocent girl, she makes me want to throw up and smash the screen.