Which character is your favorite?

We got

1, Sartana

2, Django

3, Sabata.

Pick one, go…

1 Like

Just of those three? Or can we add our own?

3 Likes

No , just out of those three.

2 Likes

I just happen to have this t-shirt on today. It might offer a hint. :wink:

6 Likes

Of these three probably Sabata, closely followed by Sartana. I never cared much for the character Django. My favorite ‘Django’ is probably the Django from Django Shoots First, a nice, jolly good fella with a keen eye for the ladies and for making money. But that Django has of course little in common with the character created by Corbucci and Nero.

2 Likes

You certainly have an eye for fashion, @LankyGringo :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you @QuickDraw! You are obviously a gentleman with impeccable taste. :grin:

2 Likes

Man this is like picking your favorite kid!!! I can’t do it lol

3 Likes

Gotta go with Sartana, and it’s honestly not even that hard a choice for me. Those were the first obscure Spaghetti Westerns I saw and I had an absolute blast with them. Still rank I am Sartana, Your Angel of Death in my personal top twenty.

5 Likes

I’d say Sartana just based on the fact I enjoy every film from the series. So, on volume alone he edges it.

7 Likes

For me it’s Sartana. I like all the different Djangos too though. Sabata is cool but I wasn’t that impressed by him. But I need to watch the other Sabata movies before drawing a final opinion.

Can we make another thread for discussing which Djangos are the best/worst?

4 Likes

Definitely Sartana. I mean even the titles can send chill down the spine. Sartana nella valle degli avvoltoi and Passa Sartana… è l’ombra della tua morte sound so cool. Sartana has his own brand of awesomeness.

4 Likes

Yeah for this reason I would say Sartana too! The film entries with Garko are the most consistent in quality and you have the same actor reprising the role. :+1:

4 Likes

Sartana all the way for me, he’s the right mix of suave, fast gun hand, and card sharp. And his tech tricks can’t be beat.

5 Likes

Django.

2 Likes