Where do you buy your DVDs/Blu-rays?

Mostly amazon and ebay buy-it-nows. Occasionally I’ll find something great at the used bookstore though.

[quote=“El Topo, post:18, topic:2344”]Most of the times I use the Supermarket, it’s kinda like e-bay nice prices (promotions discount cards), and from time to time a few surprise.
For more dificult stuff FNAC and Amazon[/quote]

There is a membership based supermarket called Costco where i live. It had the Aliens/Predator anthology for 24 dollars and the Sergio Leone Anthology for 28!

Yeah supermarkets can be good too!

They have some branches in the UK, never knew they sold dvd’s though.

amazon…or half.com

Whats the best option for North Americans to get Koch titles?

[quote=“Col. Douglas Mortimer, post:25, topic:2344”]Whats the best option for North Americans to get Koch titles?[/quote]I think amazon.de is the best regardless where you live.

Too bad you need to speak German to navigate the site.

[quote=“Col. Douglas Mortimer, post:27, topic:2344”]Too bad you need to speak German to navigate the site.[/quote]But amazon sites are similar so you can open a english site to next tab and compare the sites, makes navigation easier.

I tried to order the new Koch box off of there yesterday and shipping was more than the set itself.

But if you order more DVDs you still have to pay the shipping costs only once.

Shipping to the USA must still be 14 €. Yes?

We need new site like xploited cinema used to be…

I was afraid of that lol

[quote=“Stanton, post:30, topic:2344”]But if you order more DVDs you still have to pay the shipping costs only once.

Shipping to the USA must still be 14 €. Yes?[/quote]

Amazon.de has a set price for shipping? Its the same no matter how much you buy?

Yeah thats what I mean. Now that xploited is gone, where can the american SW fan get koch discs without having to rob Fort Knox?

Well, I haven’t ordered Amazon.de items from overseas yet, but I’m pretty sure. At least I’m quite sure the shipping costs for one DVD are the same as for let’s say 10 DVDs.

Buying from them inside Germany costs nothing for shipping if you order for more than 20 € (so they never got and will never get a single € from me for shipping), and there is no limit how much you order.

When I have ordered from Amazon De ( I live in the UK ) it has been the same price for shipping whether I have ordered one or five discs.

Not for me it hasn’t!

Did your order contain items from Amazon De Market sellers ?

Another possibility to buy German DVDs is ebay.de

Blonde66 has bought there the German DVD of Cemetery without Crosses with shipping costs to the USA of only 8,31 $. (Dollars not Euros)

Same to Australia, 14 euro fixed price

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:36, topic:2344”]Did your order contain items from Amazon De Market sellers ?[/quote]Don’t know as I struggle my way through it.

I tried to buy 5 discs and it would only let me buy 2 the last time I ordered for some reason.

amazon
ioffer
but most of them at the : ebay