What you do for a living/what are your hobbies?

I’ve got a an office accounting well me and missus, we also have a papershop, before that I was a military in the navy (fine for paying studies).

For hobbies, besides movies and music, mountain biking and football the problem it’s a leg injurie ( in the knee), think got to go to knive, this non intrusive treatments are not doing so well, I’m avoing that, cause it will be a long time seing the other ciclyng but I think I have no choice

Do some cycling myself El Topo. Use touring bikes which come in very handy for carrying my beers home :smiley: .

Thanks!

Don’t remember about how long time it took to make them but pretty long, but at least not a couple of years or so.

And maybe I forgot to mention by biggest hobby of all except watching films, is collecting films on tape.

I’m retired military who now makes a living writing oaters.

Thanks for serving Marvin.

You’re more than welcome, kind sir.

I’m working as an accountant. For my hobbies, I love watching movies, playing games (mostly, minecraft from apknite extension), shopping, travelling

2 Likes

We accountants dominate the world, :grinning: on the otherhand we’re always the ones to blame