What Is Your Favourite TV Series?

not of the show but her, how do you spell yowza?

I think in this case, its yyyyooowwzaaaaa

some of my favorite shows

Dr. Who (the old ones)
Weeds
Six Feet Under
Dexter
Carnivale
Curb Your Enthusiasm

[quote=“autephex, post:62, topic:1822”]I think in this case, its yyyyooowwzaaaaa

some of my favorite shows

Dr. Who (the old ones)
Weeds
Six Feet Under
Dexter
Carnivale
Curb Your Enthusiasm[/quote]

Dexter & Curb are the only 2 I watch other than Seinfeld

Dark Shadows (original & revival)
American Gothic
Millennium
Battlestar Galactica (original & revival)
The Invaders
Star Trek
MST3K
Cheers
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Frasier
The Larry Sanders Show
Monk
The Shield

Curb Your Enthusiasm is fucking hilarious. ;D

Which one? ;D

South Park!!

Is that really the chick from MythBusters up there? Should call it NutBusters

:smiley: “Today on NutBusters we’re testing…”

MST3k, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Arrested Development, I, Claudius, Rome etc etc!

Guilty pleasures: Entourage and Gossip Girl ;D

Have you seen the new ones? Apart from the first series, it’s awful.

i also don’t watch t.v these days, i used to like x files, and the original outer limits when reshown on tv but my all time favourite when shown a few years ago on channel 4 was Boris Karloff’s Thriller an old black & white t.v series from the early 1960’s which featured crime stories and lots of horror tales, some of which were excellent, and Karloff himself starred in some of them.just found and ordered the whole series on region 0. 67 episodes on 18 dvd’s from the good old U.S.A. YAAAAAAYYYYY :smiley:

Yeah, tried to watch some recently… pretty bad

Generally I cant stomach any new scifi TV shows

The use of cheesy CGI animation for explosions or ships or whatever is really bad. I’d rather watch the low budget goodness of old Dr. Who than the junk on now.

The scripts & hammy acting are a joke too.

I actually saw an episode of the newer Dr Who earlier this evening and couldn’t believe how crappy it was…

I don’t like the new CGI on the Dr Who DVD releases either… I don’t understand why these companies insist on mucking up old classics

Do you mean on the old series? Why the hell would they do that? Of course it would look stupid. I remember buying some Red Dwarf dvd’s for a friend, that said “remastered” and they’d been mucked about with in this way, which again just looked out of place. It seems to be happening to a lot of things these days…Damn George Lucas! :smiley:

Yep, the old series… although the ones I watched gave you the option to watch with the new CGI or without, as it originally aired

so I guess can’t complain too much… but still, why even bother?

[quote=“autephex, post:78, topic:1822”]Yep, the old series… although the ones I watched gave you the option to watch with the new CGI or without, as it originally aired

so I guess can’t complain too much… but still, why even bother?[/quote]

Ah, like the Star Wars trilogy discs that came out a bit back… I’ve only watched the original versions…not even bothered to give the tweaked versions more than a cursory glance…

Good model work is wwwaaayyy better than bad CGI.

For the money!

That’s a bit harsh. A quite liked the new versions of the original trilogy. Am I the only one who does?