What is the worst SW you saw?

I saw one once called THE LYNCHING from Greek VHS, and was bored out of my skull.

But, like everthing else in life, I suspect someone may like the film!

The worst sw i’ve seen so far is ‘kid vengeance’ but i’m sure i will come across many worse ones

[quote=“alk0, post:42, topic:176”]The worst sw i’ve seen so far is ‘kid vengeance’ but i’m sure i will come across many worse ones[/quote]Kid Vengeance is truly awful film maybe not the worst but probably the most annoying sw there is.

Yes it was the main problem for me-this movie annoyed me as hell. Even Fidani’s movies were somehow entertaining, but this one was a pure torture for me to watch. Van Cleef is my favourite sw actor but even he couldn’t save this crap. The worst movie in my collection so far.

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:41, topic:176”]I saw one once called THE LYNCHING from Greek VHS, and was bored out of my skull.

But, like everthing else in life, I suspect someone may like the film![/quote]
i haven’t seen this one

Still have to see Kid Vengeance. I have it on my pc, bat I’m reluctant to watch it. The print is horrible too. In a drunken haze I watched Trinity and Sartana once, which was really bad. But not as bad as The Belle Starr Story with its lame, romantic story. White Comance is also horrible, but it has fun moments. Yet I don’t think it’s a spaghetti western, if you want to get technical about it.

is Whit Comanche the William Shatner one, i haven’t seen it but if it is i’ve seen the trailer.

Yes it is, very bad film. You can download it from here:

[quote=“Bill san Antonio, post:48, topic:176”]Yes it is, very bad film. You can download it from here:
http://www.publicdomaintorrents.com/[/quote]
thankyou

i have ‘white comanche’ on cheap bad quality dvd, i think it’s unintentionally funny, so kinda fun.
‘Belle Starr story’ isn’t that bad i think. ‘Trinity and Sartana’ is shit, but i still hate ‘kid vengeance’ most. I must check out some more Fidani’s movies and some stuff like Gianni Crea’s movies, maybe then i will change my mind :stuck_out_tongue:

I also liked Belle Starr Story. Above average film in my opinion.

Fidani’s ‘His Name was Sam Walbash, But They Call him Amen’ stands out as a stinker as does Sergio Grieco’s ‘Miss Dynamite’ (AKA ‘Where the Bullets Fly’) A not very funny comedy with a suprisingly good cast that should know better.

I do not like They Call him Amen’ , a very tedius kind of film.

i think it’s one of them films that are not to be taken seriously and are somewhat entertaining, i think it’s amusing to see Luc Merenda dishing out kung fu kicks!

i hope a dvd gets released someday.

[quote=“Yodlaf Peterson, post:54, topic:176”]i think it’s one of them films that are not to be taken seriously and are somewhat entertaining, i think it’s amusing to see Luc Merenda dishing out kung fu kicks!

i hope a dvd gets released someday.[/quote]Now you’re confusing the titles. They were talking about the Fidani film “His Name Was Sam Wallash but they Called him Amen” [/url].[url=http://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Cos%C3%AC_sia]They Called Him Amenhttp://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Era_Sam_Wallachlo_chiamavano%27cos%C3%AC_sia%27 is the comedy western with Luc Merenda.

Thanks for letting me know, i obviously haven’t seen the other one but i do like the Merenda film :slight_smile:

[quote=“Yodlaf Peterson, post:56, topic:176”]Thanks for letting me know, i obviously haven’t seen the other one but i do like the Merenda film :)[/quote]I thought it was terrible, one of the worsts I’ve seen :smiley:

[quote author=Lanky gunman link=topic=173.msg1562#msg1562 date=1136620875]
What is the worst SW you ever saw in your fan life?
For me its “Alleluja e Sartana figli di… Diohttp://www.spaghetti-western.net/index.php/Alleluja_e_Sartana_figli_di…_Dio” i saw it years ago
in bad VHS copy I steel remember this slapstik western
directed by a psychopat and played by crazyguys!

Sheesh! The most disappointing was GOD’S GUN aka BULLET FROM GOD. I mean it had Van Cleef; Palance, and Boone, and stunk up the theater! Palance should have won an award for scenery chewin’. Boone’s dub made him sound like a chorus boy. And Van Cleef as a priest?? Oy!

Well, let’s see. The worst one I’ve probably seen was one of those Django-meets-Sartana films. I don’t think it was “One Damned Day at Dawn…” but another, cheaper film. I have a copy of it somewhere on VHS. I’ll dig it out one of these days and find out what the title is. Other really bad ones include Kid Vengeance and God’s Gun (poor, poor Lee…)

Flynn

God’s Gun is really so terrible? :frowning:

But… Lee Van Cleef and Jack Palance. They are the best kind of SW actors… or the story is bad?