What is the worst SW you saw?

Cibolla Colt.

I laughed out loud many times when I watched this horrible movie made by Castellari. Benny Hill style spaghetti western. I don´t understand what Franco Nero and Sterling Hayden!! thought when they decided to do this one.

“Pancho Villa” sure comes to mind. That one blew chunks.

ok alot of thesed movies are bad, but for spaghetties they are ok, okok giu la testa hombre is a compleet disaster but if you really want to cry watch EIN LANGE RITT NACH EDEN aiaiaiaiai
its a cross over of a soft erotic movie and a spaghetti. its a german movie and it looks like its filmed somewhere in the woods of beyern(south germany). aiaiai some man dressed as cowboys running around in the woods, and then they rape some woman aiaiaiaiaiai great movie!! if you want I can arange a copy for you if you are intersted! :smiley:

Has anyone seen Nude Django aka Brand of Shame? Supposed to be pretty terrible.

‘Even Django has his price’ is pretty bad !!!

Well, the “Valkyries”-Theme is quite cool…
I own a DVD-Box containing 6 Klaus-Kinski-Spaghetti-Western-Movies and some of them seem to be rather bad movies, although there are some better movies, f. e. “Sartana” with Gianni Garko.

‘Sei bounty killers per una strage’ (Zahl und stirb)

one of the very worst SW I’ve ever seen and it’s been a bunch !!

[attachment older than 600 days, deleted by admin]

One damned day at dawn, Django versus Sartana

this film is the pits!

[quote=“Yodlaf Peterson, post:28, topic:176”]One damned day at dawn, Django versus Sartana

this film is the pits![/quote]

I concur. I didn’t even watch it to the end. Did I miss anything?

don’t worry you didn’t miss anything.
i can’t even remember properly it was that shit!

[quote=“Yodlaf Peterson, post:28, topic:176”]One damned day at dawn, Django versus Sartana

this film is the pits![/quote]
This is the best Demofilo Fidani film I’ve seen and I really enjoyed it! Cool photography and great shoot-ot scenes.

God’s Gun, what a load of fuckin’ mince

‘La tigre venuta dal fiume Kwai’ (Der Regulator) + ‘Sei bounty killers per una strage’ (Zahl und stirb) both by Franco Lattanzi earn their place at the bottom of the genre !!! Cheap-ass pieces of crap !!!

Panhandle Caliber .38 is without a doubt the worst,irritating SW I’ve ever managed to sit through.Why Toni Secchi would ever direct a film of this poor quality is a mystery
since he is associated with Wanted & The Hills Run Red,two excellent films.

I go with this one too, thight pants!

Well, a few people have mentioned it already but i’d have to go for “One Damned Day At Dawn…” too. I caught it on the tv at about 2am quite a few years back now, and was so bored that i think my brain ceased to function about a third of the way into it :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Silver, post:36, topic:176”]Well, a few people have mentioned it already but i’d have to go for “One Damned Day At Dawn…” too. I caught it on the tv at about 2am quite a few years back now, and was so bored that i think my brain ceased to function about a third of the way into it :P[/quote]Am I the only one who really likes this film? Fidani’s best film in my opinion. I’d give it 3/5 stars!

Sorry! I have to admit i was in a bad mood when i started watching it, as it wasn’t actually the advertised film. Anyway, each to his (or her) own. I’m used to people telling me my entire film collection is crap!

Argh, I’ve seen two films from Gianni Crea so far (Finders Killers and On the Third Day Arrived the Crow) and I believe he must be the worst spaghetti western director ever! Both films used material from other films, they were badly directed, edited, photographed… And the stories just make no any sense.

i had a tape once of “On the third day arrived the crow” from a car boot sale for £1, too good to be true you’d think, but i put it on and the tape was fucked!

so i never got to see it, looks like you’ve saved me the bother of having to watch it now ;D