What is the origin of your pseudonym?

Mine comes from the fact that I was so un-internet savvy when I first signed up that I just used my real name.

2 Likes

I just used my regular username that I used for basically every other site or game. Didn’t occur to me at the time that I should come up with a cool Spaghetti Western related one :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

And yet it is his own voice 
 he was just laying it on a bit too thick :wink:

2 Likes

Definitely, sadly it does hurt the film a bit but like I say I still enjoy his presence. I guess he just wasn’t used to dubbing an entire role.

3 Likes

The ADR director should get some blame too for thinking it was great and telling JPL to move on to the next line.

4 Likes

I’m in the process of finding my first pseudonym in the early 2000s :slight_smile:
I guess it was “Jay West” (like my current one), but not sure

Anyway, “Jay West” comes from my first name “Jeremie” and “James West” the character from “wild wild west” (never watched it though !)
In 1999, the serie was adapted in the movie starring Will Smith, as you all know.
I don’t have a lot of souvenir of the movie, but I really enjoyed the Will Smith song.
I was a student, and after watching the movie, I began to use “jaywest” as a pseudonym and emails.

1999 is also more or less my first year of passion for SW, as I discovered the dollar trilogy (I guess I will create a topic :slight_smile: )

In 2022 I created a podcast (6 months of existence) named “Jay West” talking about salsa and latin dances.

Now you know my story :slight_smile:

1 Like

I started using this pseudonym back in the 90s when you could only have file names etc. with only 8 characters.

It is shortened from Gladden Fields.

The Gladden Fields were a marshland located in the vale of the Gladden river, and on the banks of the river Anduin. It was there that the One Ring was lost by Isildur, and found again centuries later by DĂ©agol the Stoor.

2 Likes

The origin of my pseudonym comes from my first name Rachel and because I’m born in 1977

5 Likes