What is the origin of your pseudonym?

Me its from the Nico Fidenco’s song in the movie “For the Taste of Killing” aka "Lanky Fellow"
I choose it cause i like Craig Hill and Fidenco’s song also because
i found it funny a pistolero named Lanky
And yours?

“HE WAS A HERO TO SOME,A VILLIAN TO OTHERS…AND WHEREVER HE RODE PEOPLE SPOKE HIS NAME IN WHISPERS.HE HAD NO FREINDS,BUT HE DID HAVE TWO COMPANIONS:ONE WAS THE ACRID SMELL OF GUNSMOKE…THE OTHER,DEATH ITSELF.” JONAH HEX IS THE DIRTIEST FUNNYBOOK GUNSLINGER OF ALL.MAKING HIS DEBUT IN DC COMICS ALL-STAR WESTERN THEN WEIRD WESTERN.THEN HE GOT HIS OWN SERIES IN 1977-1985.THERE WERE A FEW LIMITED SERIES IN THE 90’S.A NEW SERIES BEGAN LAST YEAR AND IS CURRENTLY ON ISSUE #5.

[attachment older than 600 days, deleted by admin]

“old wEst aCtion” is a anagramm of “Clint Easwood”.

1 Like

That’s clever, I didn’t notice that.

Bill san Antonio is Frank Wolff’s character from God Forgives… I don’t. One of the craziest villains of all spaghettis.

1 Like

“Mannaja” is Maurizio Merli’s characters name in the film MANNAJA. One of my faves, by the way… :wink:

1 Like

I like “Mannaja” too.I enjoy the last Spagwest like Keoma,California,4 of apocalypse and Mannaja.
After the terrible slapstick comedy who destroy the gender,the close to death italian west shoot his last bullet,hit the heart and by the way save his honor.

But you missed a T :wink: Nevertheless a good idea.

And Lode, what about yours?

Oh, I just remarked, that it is right what you were tellin’ us. I was wrong :wink:

And my pseudo… It is a funny story. When I was a little baby I used to make sounds. My parents interpreted it to sound like “Lodel”, you know, and so they called me this way. This became a habit so that also friends of the family called me so. So I am a little stigmatised :wink: And as a homage to this I only left out the L at the end and so it became my nick name. :smiley: Cause I grew up and am not this little baby anymore. But some still call me “Lodel”. hehe

My pseudonym is… taken from a movie ^^

1 Like

Mine is the intials of my first and last name and the year I was born in.

And it fits him too, very cool. :slight_smile:

Mine is Franco Nero’s character in “Vamos a matar companero’s” a.k.a. “Il Penguino” (The Penguin)

1 Like

I believe mine speaks for itself :wink:

1 Like

I think mine is a pretty obvious too (especially with the avatar)…the character Silver from Killer Calibro 32…

What else, the Colt .45 “Peacemaker” :wink:

I wish i could tell you mine has a cool message but it doesnt. So mine is pretty obvious.

Well I started to look at different forums and internet stuff when I was in Valencia doing a half year ERASMUS there. And I used it there and dont like to have different nick´s for all the stuff. And it is also a hommage to the city and there inhabitans(i.e. valenciano´s) which i both like. If you ever come to spain and like to see a nice ciity besides to the places where the spaghettis were shot i highly recommend it. Allthough i think Sevilla is closer and also “de puta madre”(which means very cool in spanish).
And i have the picture of harmonica because the movie brought me to the spaghettis and he is one of the best characters ever.
saludos

I first got a pseudonym from Ezyboard’s movie serial board. Maldor is the villian from the Republic serial Captain America, played by Lionel Atwill.

Mine is from a taciturn, skinny, a bit stiff, only shortly seen, but nevertheless important character from GBU.