What Is The Most Unpleasant Scene in a Spaghetti Western That You Have Watched?

You might have seen the non special edition DVD? Thats the original theatrical version and theres a lot of important stuff cut out of it.

Thereā€™s also the spitting scene as well as Lorenzo Robledoā€™s torture scene in Fasthand is Still My Name.

Django Kill is full of unpleasant scenes. But none disturb me too much. Mostly because of the forcefulness of the film in trying to disturb you.

Sonny and Jed is another one chalked full of unpleasant material. Just about every scene is unpleasant to some degree or another.

Really? The most unpleasant scene I can think of is the attempted rape scene at the beginning, but thatā€™s nothing to write home about. Or is it more about Jedā€™s attitude? Heā€™s a male chauvinist pig, but also a complete buffoon and the fact that he takes himself so seriously makes things pretty funny.

I find his attitude, the constant meanness and nastiness for no apparent reason, unpleasant. The movie itself doesnā€™t have anything disturbing in the visual sense.

Cannot think of many scenes I find unpleasant in westerns at the moment.

Compared to current, American so-called ā€œhorrorā€ films, the Spaghetti Westerns are rather sedate.

I am the only one in this household who watches the SWs. I ā€œmadeā€ them watch A Pistol for Ringo. They were shocked and outraged by Nieves Navarro receiving a knife in the back. When I tried to introduce them to Django by playing famous scenes, my enthusiasm was called ā€œdisturbing.ā€

Love the word sedate :slight_smile: .

So a Ramones fan then :wink:

Indeed :wink: .