What is the most expensive spaghetti western dvd/vhs you have purchased?

You can buy the Legend Of The Gunmen box set like I did :slight_smile:
http://cgi.ebay.com/LEGEND-OF-THE-GUNMEN-spaghetti-3-Japan-R2-DVD-boxset_W0QQitemZ280131465578QQihZ018QQcategoryZ617QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

Itā€™s out of print so quite expensive. I didnā€™t pay as much as this though.

[quote=ā€œAvatarDK, post:41, topic:646ā€]You can buy the Legend Of The Gunmen box set like I did :slight_smile:
http://cgi.ebay.com/LEGEND-OF-THE-GUNMEN-spaghetti-3-Japan-R2-DVD-boxset_W0QQitemZ280131465578QQihZ018QQcategoryZ617QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

Itā€™s out of print so quite expensive. I didnā€™t pay as much as this though.[/quote]
Holy shit, 240$! i think i wonā€™t feel guilty getting copies after all:P

These are silly prices, and these kind of prices create the ā€˜copyā€™ market.

Yes exactly. How can i feel guilty when buying a copy of crazy-priced japanese release? I also prefer to buy a bootleg when the official release is cut [even slightly] or incorrect aspect ratio/bad print and bootleg hasnā€™t got this shortcomings.

Silly I agree, I also only paid roughly half of this, which Is of course still a high price.

You may be able to find Il Mercenario alone for a slightly lower price though. But what can you do. The shit goes OOP and suddenly it says boom. Itā€™s like that with all dvd-releases.

LOL. Just found out: This exact same video cover shows up when viewing the picture gallery on the new Friedhof ohne Kreuze-releaseā€¦ :slight_smile:

Any advice for someone trying to find SWs on yesasia? Every time I go there, I get lost trying to find them. The website is badly categorized. I donā€™t where I should be looking for themā€¦

Flynn

[quote=ā€œAvatarDK, post:45, topic:646ā€]Silly I agree, I also only paid roughly half of this, which Is of course still a high price.

You may be able to find Il Mercenario alone for a slightly lower price though. But what can you do. The shit goes OOP and suddenly it says boom. Itā€™s like that with all dvd-releases.[/quote]

Yes, but $120 or so for three Japanese DVDs is much better than $240ā€¦plus shipping. As for Il Mercenario, I almost never see the Japanese single disc for saleā€¦and I really want a good copy of this film. Hereā€™s one thatā€™s just crying out for a new special edition release (a much more affordable special edition releaseā€¦)

Flynn

[quote=ā€œAvatarDK, post:45, topic:646ā€]Silly I agree, I also only paid roughly half of this, which Is of course still a high price.

You may be able to find Il Mercenario alone for a slightly lower price though. But what can you do. The shit goes OOP and suddenly it says boom. Itā€™s like that with all dvd-releases.[/quote]

I tend to get most stuff before it becomes OOP.

Oh me too. Donā€™t wanna go through all that. The sum I paid for the The Legend of the Gunmen though wasnā€™t more than it cost when it came out and probably less, so Iā€™m happy :slight_smile: Still lack some of the Japanese releases though but hope they come out in more affordable versions soonā€¦

Yes, the price you paid is a vast improvement.

[quote=ā€œflynnparadox, post:47, topic:646ā€]Any advice for someone trying to find SWs on yesasia? Every time I go there, I get lost trying to find them. The website is badly categorized. I donā€™t where I should be looking for themā€¦

Flynn[/quote]
Yes I have had problems locating exactly what I want too but if you email them they are very helpful :slight_smile:
This link YESASIA: Western - Japan Movies & Videos -- - Free Shipping will take you to all the Japanese DVDs of westerns they sell, if you track far enough back you will see The Mercenary (Stingray) no longer available of course.
This link YESASIA: Movie (Overseas) - Japan Movies & Videos -- - Free Shipping will take you to a page with all the pre release Japanese DVDs for non Japanese films if you search far enough back you will see the forthcoming Blindman release.
i should say I have no connection with the site whatsoever but I have ordered quite a few DVDs from them and have been very happy with their service.

[quote=ā€œThe Halitosis Kid, post:52, topic:646ā€]Yes I have had problems locating exactly what I want too but if you email them they are very helpful :slight_smile:
This link YESASIA: Western - Japan Movies & Videos -- - Free Shipping will take you to all the Japanese DVDs of westerns they sell, if you track far enough back you will see The Mercenary (Stingray) no longer available of course.
This link YESASIA: Movie (Overseas) - Japan Movies & Videos -- - Free Shipping will take you to a page with all the pre release Japanese DVDs for non Japanese films if you search far enough back you will see the forthcoming Blindman release.
i should say I have no connection with the site whatsoever but I have ordered quite a few DVDs from them and have been very happy with their service.[/quote]

Thanks for links! This will be very helpfulā€¦

Navajo Joe ā€¦20 U.K pounds.

SPO Return of Ringoā€¦49.95,
Pistol for Ringoā€¦49.95,
Face to Faceā€¦49.95,
Wild East Day of Angerā€¦29.95

ā€¦Going broke because of your addiction to SW DVDā€™sā€¦Priceless.

The cheapest SW DVD Iā€™ve purchased:

Paramount 2 DVD set of Once Upon a time in the west, 5.75 at DVD pacific.

Same. Iā€™m fairly choosy so I do a lot more looking than buying but Iā€™ve been adding about 2 movies a month to the shelf.

How many Spaghetti westerns do you have now then?

I have 22 now, and just ordered Fort Yuma Gold, Gentleman Killer and the Forgotten Pistolero/Unholy 4 DVDs.

ā€¦um, plus the uhā€¦4 I ordered after Christmas with gift certificates I got.

So make it an even 30 ! ;D

I guess on average I get 2 a month. :wink:

[quote=ā€œPacificador, post:58, topic:646ā€]I have 22 now, and just ordered Fort Yuma Gold, Gentleman Killer and the Forgotten Pistolero/Unholy 4 DVDs.

ā€¦um, plus the uhā€¦4 I ordered after Christmas with gift certificates I got.

So make it an even 30 ! ;D

I guess on average I get 2 a month. ;)[/quote]

Not bad at all, and some great titles you have ordered there!

Thanks! Iā€™ve enjoyed every Wild East release I have and never had any problems with the DVDs at all, unlike some on this board.

Combine these ones with Keoma, Companeros and A Bullet For the General which should arrive early next week and Iā€™m in heaven!!