What is the most expensive spaghetti western dvd/vhs you have purchased?

Price of Spaghetti Western Dvd’s is often mentioned, and this has the potential of being an interesting topic!

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:1, topic:646”]Price of Spaghetti Western Dvd’s is often mentioned, and this has the potential of being an interesting topic![/quote]They’re usually cheap in the States, mainly because there isn’t a lot of demand, and they’re usually bad prints. Only Leone gets the play, here. I talked to a video store clerk about SW’s and he said he knew them all. Until I mentioned Sergio Corbucci, that is.

45 € for Japanese Mercenary. I don’t regret buying it but what I regret is that I bought Blue-undergrounds Django Kill for 30 €. Now you can buy the whole boxed set for the same price.

Why not also include the most expensive vhs to this topic too?

[quote=“Bill san Antonio, post:3, topic:646”]45 € for Japanese Mercenary. I don’t regret buying it but what I regret is that I bought Blue-undergrounds Django Kill for 30 €. Now you can buy the whole boxed set for the same price.

Why not also include the most expensive vhs to this topic too?[/quote]

Done!

Me too. Plus P&P. At least it didn’t get a European english audio release for €10 a few months later! Then I would be feeling a bit sick.

No Room To Die, Adios Gringo and For A Roof…A Sky Full O’ Stars…each $49.95 from xploited cinema. That of course was before postage!

Just bought two Macaroni Western Bible Sets for £88 including postage (6 movies)… That’s the most I’ve paid (so far).

Ah yes…forgot about the box sets…got the Koch Django and Sollima sets, both $69.95 each and the Hallelujah box which i think was $54.95…

Oh yeah, but they are still good value. You get three movies and a bonus thingie (soundtrack cd/italo western book). Not too expensive in my opinion, still only around $20 a movie.

Oh for sure…they are very good value. I dread to think how much they would have been at UK prices! Probably the same figures but in pounds…twice as much!

You all must have too much money.

My most expensive are Great Silence and Blindman for 15 Euro.
All the Leones including My Name Is Nobody (all as Double DVD Special Edition) for about 11-13 €. Shortly after their releases. Now you can get them all for 8-10 €.

The whole rest for under 10 €.

The Mercenary as a copy for 2 €.

Have to admit I am a tightwad but I did spend £20 on Django a couple of years ago. That’s the most I’ve spent by far.

about 35 € for Sergio Sollima Italo Western Box (if i remeber correctly)

I paid USD39.95=EUR31.62 (all included) for Once Upon a Time in Italy - Spaghetti Western Collection. And I grabbed it in the last moment at Amazon because it is impossible for me to buy at marketplaces.

Not a bad price. I think they usually go for about $50USD and they are all good films if that is the set with Quien sabe/ Companeros/ Keoma etc.

Yes not expensive at all. You paid 40 bucks for 5 spaghetti westerns that’s $8 a piece. Must have been the least expensive purchase :).

Hell I just paid 35 euro for the new Cemetery Without Crosses release… That’s expensive :slight_smile:

Has this got any English on it and do you know if it is better than the Japanese edition :slight_smile:

Yes, it has English audio.

Re quality… I have heard different stories.

Here is the Exploited link:

http://xploitedcinema.com/catalog/cemetery-without-crosses-anolis-limited-edition-release-p-12305.html

It is my most expensive order in this genre so far. And the biggest amount of money I gave for one movie is EUR 18.76 for German Special Edition of “Fistful of Dynamite”.
BTW, I saw at spaghetti western web board picture comparison between German and Japanese discs of “Cemetary without Crosses” and Japanese one is better.

Up, remember having seen it, but threw the link away, can you please post it… As far as I remember neither of the two version are perfect, but the German version has more extra material and is cheaper believe it who can :slight_smile: