What is the most expensive spaghetti western dvd/vhs you have purchased?

Here is the link:
http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?id=160642;article=152743;show_parent=1

[quote=“djvaso, post:21, topic:646”]Here is the link:
http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?id=160642;article=152743;show_parent=1[/quote]Think i’ll stuck to my Jap one for now, i’m a sucker for packaging though, i might get it further on down the line if i see it cheap

[quote=“djvaso, post:21, topic:646”]Here is the link:
http://disc.server.com/discussion.cgi?id=160642;article=152743;show_parent=1[/quote]

Thanks amigo! The Japanese version clearly has a softer image but the German looks like to be more OAR. The German version is a fine buy I believe.

Cemetery Without Crosses Japanese R2 NTSC SPO Entertainment, $49.95 plus postage from xploited cinema.
I now get any Japanese SW DVDs I purchase from yesasia.com as they work out quite a bit cheaper and postage/tax is free.

Incidentally doing a quick tally up The Mercenary is winning, the most expensive SW DVD ever! So far :smiley:

[quote=“The Halitosis Kid, post:24, topic:646”]Cemetery Without Crosses Japanese R2 NTSC SPO Entertainment, $49.95 plus postage from xploited cinema.
I now get any Japanese SW DVDs I purchase from yesasia.com as they work out quite a bit cheaper and postage/tax is free.

Incidentally doing a quick tally up CWC is winning, the most expensive SW DVD ever! :D[/quote]

Interesting re Cemetery Without Crosses !

[quote=“ENNIOO, post:25, topic:646”]Interesting re Cemetery Without Crosses ![/quote]I got my figures wrong about CWC (it’s the most popular expensive DVD not actually the most expensive of all time) I’ve changed my previous post to put The Mercenary in its rightful position. :slight_smile:

Yes, I sort of figured that is what you meant…well spotted anyway!

It seems we don’t have any vhs-fanatics here who are willing to pay loads of money for some rare tapes.

At the times you can spot e-bay auctions where some old greek x-rental is sold for 100$ or more.

about 10 years ago i had to pay £55 for a Danish (or Swedish, not sure) tape of the second Providenza movie.

I collect Danish VHS-spaghettis. The most I paid for a very rare Danish release was around $35… But mind you it was a very rare release :slight_smile:

@Yodlaf: Must have been a Swedish tape, as far as I know the second Providence has not been released in Denmark.

I used to trade alot of old Horror titles for Spaghetti titles on VHS, and never really had to pay alot really.

One I always wanted on VHS in those old days was Cemetery Without Crosses .

Uh, yes I STILL want the Danish release of that on VHS :slight_smile: Is apparently ultra-rare and will probably cost a fortune if it can be found :frowning:

[quote=“AvatarDK, post:32, topic:646”]Uh, yes I STILL want the Danish release of that on VHS :slight_smile: Is apparently ultra-rare and will probably cost a fortune if it can be found :frowning:

[/quote]

It looks rare aswell!

[quote=“AvatarDK, post:32, topic:646”]Uh, yes I STILL want the Danish release of that on VHS :slight_smile: Is apparently ultra-rare and will probably cost a fortune if it can be found :frowning:

[/quote]
This cover is kinda funny, it looks like some family drama or comedy cover in my opinion :stuck_out_tongue:

Not far off. Cemetery Without Crosses is a western drama sorts of.

By the way I don’t think the cover is bad, gotta love those old vhs-covers :slight_smile: This one is far better than many covers used for spaghetti westerns these days. Look at the cover used for the new Hills Run Red release and tell me again that this one is worse.

[quote=“AvatarDK, post:35, topic:646”]Not far off. Cemetery Without Crosses is a western drama sorts of.

By the way I don’t think the cover is bad, gotta love those old vhs-covers :slight_smile: This one is far better than many covers used for spaghetti westerns these days. Look at the cover used for the new Hills Run Red release and tell me again that this one is worse.[/quote]
Yeah it may be considered western drama, but i thoght of something like american tv dramas :stuck_out_tongue: The cover for the new The hills run red release is indeed terrible, looks like (failed) excersise in photoshop usage. I also love the cover for dutch edition of Oggi a me… domani a te :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“alk0, post:36, topic:646”]I also love the cover for dutch edition of Oggi a me… domani a te :P[/quote]That’s the most bizarre dvd cover I’ve ever seen. :smiley:

Better if they hired you Bill to do the covers! :wink:

Bud Spencer’s head on Terence Hill’s body - insane :smiley: But it would be even funnier if it was Hill’s head on Spencer’s body. Maybe it’s a good idea for some future releases :stuck_out_tongue:

agreed!

Can it be still obtained somewhere? If so please someone tell me where