What Are You Listening to at the Moment?

Is it normal that fight-or-flight mode kicks in every time this starts playing? Like, it’s a badass song, Morricone did well, and I would love to listen to it more often but I can’t. It’s the haunting harmonica…
I remember when I saw OUATITW and this song was playing, and holy sh!t, my heart was beating really fast and I felt uneasy :joy:
My dad watches western clips on YouTube often. I might be in another room and then I suddenly hear this coming from the sofa where dad is sitting, and I just freeze.

It’s crazy what music can do to you

2 Likes

And just how important it proves to be in movies. A scene in a film can go from average to great with just the right music to accompany it.

3 Likes

Possessed - Seven Churches (1985)

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_nmHgP7Sy06SEZD39xGXA8ELpIj8mMAtYM&si=PAiFV6B-HXTsbICM

2 Likes

Is this really Peter Tevis singing? Because holy sh*t, he sounds so different :open_mouth:

Clint Eastwood is celebrating is 94th birthday today (31st May), so I’m listening to a couple of his songs…

1 Like

You’re a braver man than me, Toscano. Not sure I’d be listening to Clint sing for any reason other than a bet.
I celebrated his birthday drinking beer with some fellow fans and arguing over the top 5 Clint films you’d recommend to someone who had never heard of him. Not an easy task but someone has to do it. :beer: :beers: :beer:

2 Likes

I was vibing to Maurizio Graf. I haven’t watched 3:10 to Yuma, but this version of the theme song goes really hard. Good job, Maurizio :fire:

I’ve been listening to Peter Tevis a lot, too. Is it just me or does he look like Lucky Luke?

1 Like

My own recently curated but far from finished 80s/90s Extreme Metal playlist on Spotify:

2 Likes

good playlist for the most part, all great bands… some shitty albums tbh tho lol, nu metal era slayer and sepultura after arise being the worst offenders

Listening to this masterpiece atm, aptly dedicated to charles fucking bronson.

Razor is my favorite band. The most uncompromising, extreme and effortlessly edgy thrash metal band.

1 Like

That album art had me sold instantly :joy:

1 Like

“Django” the music

1 Like

I misheard the lyrics :sweat_smile:

“Don’t be a fool for a smile or a kiss,
or your bullet might piss.”

Edit: The link ain’t working directly. What I was listening to was Ennio Morricone & Peter Tevis - A Gringo Like Me

1 Like

Once you’ve heard it, you won’t be able to unhear it!

1 Like

Banger

I had forgotten how good the soundtrack of No Room to Die is

2 Likes