What Are You Listening to at the Moment?

Boards of Canada - Tomorrow’s Harvest (2013)

Bitstream - Domestic Economy 7 (2005)

Holy shit, this one is amazing. A dazzling mixture of glitch electro (it’s one of those records that is very hard to categorize) with wicked, digitally sounding mangled drums and discombobulating, chopped up samples. There is likewise a fair number of wonky melodies which evoke an atmosphere similar to something that Plaid would put out and make this one stand out. It’s an enjoyable kind of experimental stuff which is great.

Orphx ‎- Circuitbreaking (2004)

Byetone - Symeta (2011)

Rather spartan in form and style.

I have this being played live with David Torn -Guitar Mick Karn-Fretless Bass , Bill Bruford -Drums live in N.Y. 1987 . Soundboard :purple_heart:

1 Like

Orphx ‎- Insurgent Flows (2005)

Oval ‎- Systemisch (1994)

I’m more than happy to drop box a copy to you , just prior ate message me with email , actually I don’t think there are creepy people here so mine is jflessas@gmail.com if your interested

Good old auto correct, it should read private message lol

had to pick one song from each ramones studio album, their first album is filled with classics, but Judy is a Punk really stands out to me!

1 Like

if their was one Ramones song from “Leave Home” its this

1 Like

A great follow up to two classics of the genre. I had to pick Cretin Hop.

1 Like

My favorite Ramones album, perhaps the best they’ve ever made.

1 Like

so many good songs on this album but had to pick this one

1 Like

the most overlooked album by critics in the entire Ramones catalog.

1 Like

This one spawned many great live songs.

1 Like

if I had to pick an album besides Road to Ruin that defines the Ramones, id pick this.

1 Like

I think the production on this record is great, maybe the best on any Ramones album, Joey sounds awesome on this album.

1 Like